Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

10x10 Trimline booth with many extras, $900 Minneapolis pickup only.

10'x10' Trimline art fair canopy booth tent with stabar kit, French wall kit, 24" awning, EZ up kit, 5 mesh equipment bags, 3 canvas totes, 35# sandbag weights, custom 20# weights, 1 heavy duty vinyl tarp bag, 3 zipper entry panels on one side, 94" legs, and many extras. This booth has the highly coveted translucent skylight running the length of the roof.

This tent was purchased from another Minnesota artist about 3 years ago on Craigslist. I used it for 2 years before deciding to retire due to health issues etc. This tent is in great shape with only 2 small mold stains from the previous owner storing the tent while still wet. One of the PVC weights has a crack the runs half the length of the tube but still usable, and the sandbag weights have some minor tears but have been sealed with vinyl tape. I hand cleaned every inch of the booth at the start and end of each season so it looks new.

This is a cash sale, everything included, and will not divide out pieces (except for director's chair and wood panels, which are being sold separately, photos available). Sorry, but no shipping available. Local pickup only in Minneapolis. Sorry, but no holds. First come, first served.

Only allowed 3 photos here, so contact me with your email address for additional photos. I have many more photos available. Or you can view my Minneapolis Craigslist ad which has all the photos: https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/art/d/minneapolis-trimline-a...

Views: 49

Attachments:

Reply to This

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service