Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Looking to sell our Oatmeal Colored Knock Down Pro Panels. No longer selling photography

8' knock down panels with leg extensions

Enough panels for a 10 x 20' booth

Includes stiffeners, Picture Hangers and
Stabilizers

Have lights also

Always stored in boxes.

Great condition

$1,500.00

Original cost $3,500.00 for everything

Views: 552

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! You have a shipping estimate from your prior attempt. I am in Ghent NY zipcode 12075 and if you have the data about weights & cubic volume could you see what it would cost to ship to me? or just send me the data & i'll get an estimate here

thanks...you could also call me to discuss 415-595-5633

Peter,

I just tried to call you.  I have 5 boxes at 31" x 48" x 7.5" - 150-175 lbs each

I can pallet here if you want to schedule a pick up for freight.  I have found that UPS freight is the best cost.  You can also freight each box separate as that is the way they came to me.

Let me know if you would like me to set up the display and get you pictures.  I have no problem doing that.

Thanks,

Nathan

Paul,

UPS freight is the best cost - They estimate at $275.00.  I would suggest you call them to set it up and I can give you my address to pick up the 5 boxes.

Let me know as it is boxed and ready to go.

Paul,

If you are interested I can set up the display and get close up images for you to see the condition and all the components.

Hey Nathan I found some in Chicago and priced a bit lower. Thanks for your time. 

We are extremely interested in these panels. We are willing to go a bit higher than asking if you are comparing to offers from other buyers.  We have sent a friend request so that we can IM you directly. PLEASE RESPOND! We are looking to buy immediately.  Here is my email if you prefer to contact us that way. I have it open and will be looking for your response. email - admin@southernmoonphoto.com 

Patricia,

I have not sold them yet - Please give me an offer.  They are ready to ship.

What is your current best offer?

Just SOLD.

Congratulations!

Have these sold?

If not, exactly how many 2 piece panels do you have?

Are they all the same width?

THX  

Karen

Sorry they have sold

Thank you

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service