Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'weights' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trimline Tent+Mesh Walls+Weights+Hand Truck in Virginia Beach, VA

I live in Virginia Beach.  I am downsizing and want to send my tent setup off to a good home.  Here is what I have.  Be prepared to be amaz…

Started by Brandon Thompson

6 on Monday
Reply by Anna Repke

How to make weights for your tent for less than $30

These are the finished product! Component #1 Component #2 Component #4 Last year I posted these instructions, thought they might be…

Started by Jim Dalton

37 May 18
Reply by Cynthia Margaret Bye

Canopy Weight Bags. Naples FL

EZ-Up brand Deluxe Weight Bags.  Very well designed and sturdy. Filled with pea gravel. I have 4 of them. Price: $50 Excellent condition. (…

Started by Marty Hulsebos

0 Dec 3, 2018

Booth for sale, made like propanels

Hi! I made my booth fashioned like propanels, half size for easy packing and traveling. I no longer show at Art Festivals so would like to…

Started by Kristine Griffith

0 Jun 7, 2018

Seeking used festival eqpt in Chicago area (1. tent, 2. weights, 3. panels or mesh)

Hello, This is my first time posting, so I hope I'm in the right place. I'm looking to get ahead of festival season and wanted to see if a…

Started by Phil Thompson

3 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Jim Harris

Misc booth setup stuff including ABC 10x10 tent -pickup Denver area

White Tent with 4 sidewalls was used for 1.5 seasons (roughly 25 shows). Getting out of the biz.  Comes with rolling case, tent stakes and…

Started by DAYNA DROWN

0 Aug 30, 2017

Well it finally happened...Tent Down in Chicago

After ten years doing shows my luck finally ran out..For the first time I lost a tent at the Amy Amdur show at the North Shore Festival nea…

Started by david addario

18 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Connie Mettler

Steel Tent Weights

Tired of concrete filled plastic and bulging tent seams? Slender (6ft tall x 1.25 inches square) steel tent weights. Each weighs approximat…

Started by Reid Barkley

4 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Reid Barkley

Looking for Trimline Canopy

Hi, I am new to this forum and new to participating in art fairs in general. I am looking for a gently used Trimline canopy. I am in the Co…

Started by Bruce H. Hull III

5 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Bill Shattuck

Happifeet Standard Weights vs those with Add on weights

Considering the price of Happifeet, I would like to think that I was safe in assuming that the standard 32 lb weights were sufficient prote…

Started by Alison Loewen

66 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Bobby Weiss

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service