Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'van' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best way to build out wood shelves in a cargo van?

Looking for advice/pictures on how to build wood shelves onto the inside of a bare cargo van with metal sides. I was thinking just 2x4s and…

Started by Ryan Rabbass

2 Feb 24
Reply by Ryan Rabbass

Selling my customized E350 cube truck / camper

http://albany.craigslist.org/rvs/5722805155.html I designed this E350 cube truck to carry my set up, display and jewelry plus sleep in it.…

Started by barbara clements

5 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by barbara clements

2014 Nissan NV 1500

My hubby and I have outgrown our Nissan NV cargo van. She's built like a tank, rides smooth and in great condition. We simply can't fit any…

Started by Kenneth Kudulis

8 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Kenneth Kudulis

Advice for buying a cargo van? Ford vs. GM/Chevy?

Hi, I'm relatively new to the art festival scene (starting 2nd season), but I'm looking to do this for a long time. Since my minivan is dy…

Started by John Pompeo

36 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Chris Hoyt

Teardrop Camper & Van Travel Rig

Hi!   We are selling our van and teardrop camper that we've started traveling to shows in. They are basically new and we love them both, bu…

Started by Pete Yorko

0 Nov 15, 2015

Vans, Rugs

Hi, everyone - A friend built nice wooden platforms and uprights for my paintings and show stuff, in the back of my big van. I want to cove…

Started by carrie jacobson

5 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Greg Little

Ford E-series van being discontinued

Ford is no longer going to be making the E-Series van.  I'm not sure if this year is the last year or if it was 2013.  They are switching t…

Started by Alison Thomas

11 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by jerry maschinot

Moving Up from a Mini Van to Cargo - Need Recommendations

After years of using a trusty Honda Odyssey mini van to do art shows, I'm finding that I need more space to transport my new display panels…

Started by Sarah Pollock

3 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by carrie jacobson

What do you recommend: save $$ and buy a van or a trailer? What do you use for transporting it all?

We have our pro panels ready to go.... but now need to shop for a tent (Trimline seems to be the winner here?)....and a vehicle????  Who kn…

Started by Claudia & Sergio Olivos

76 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by B. David Kay

Time to Buy a Cargo Van

Hello! I'm a new artist breaking into the art show business and I am looking at cargo vans. Does anybody here have any experience with this…

Started by Logan Stuck

4 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Logan Stuck

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service