Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'travel' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where do you sleep?

A recent question about Belle Isle - where the poster said they would have to incur travel costs - made me remember a question I've been me…

Started by Fletcher Dean

14 May 5
Reply by Fletcher Dean

Shipping Large Art to Shows

I live in Ohio and can easily drive 9 hours to a show, but I would like to start doing shows as far away as TX and CO next year.  I know a…

Started by Britt Hallowell

0 Jul 19, 2017

Advice for buying a cargo van? Ford vs. GM/Chevy?

Hi, I'm relatively new to the art festival scene (starting 2nd season), but I'm looking to do this for a long time. Since my minivan is dy…

Started by John Pompeo

36 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Chris Hoyt

Teardrop Camper & Van Travel Rig

Hi!   We are selling our van and teardrop camper that we've started traveling to shows in. They are basically new and we love them both, bu…

Started by Pete Yorko

0 Nov 15, 2015

Hello!

I'm happy to be a part of the Art Fair Insiders community.  Although I have visited the site many times over the past few years while resea…

Started by Jeanie Stephens

7 May 15, 2014
Reply by Jeanie Stephens

What are you doing next weekend? November 4-6

Will you meet me at Blogworld in Los Angeles, November 3-5? I'm breaking away from my computer and its seductive glow to expand my vision b…

Started by Connie Mettler

16 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Kittie Rue Deemer

Flying to a Show vs. driving - suggestions on how to do it

Hello I have gotten into a show in Houston and am a jeweler.  I am trying to see how I might be able to fly to shows instead of driving "th…

Started by Kay Cummins

9 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

Schedules, Facebook....theft?

Well I know I'm new to posting in these forums, so allow me to introduce myself.   My name is Mariette Rose and I have been doing an art sh…

Started by Mariette Rose

7 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Terry Corcoran

Class B RV?

I'm researching what type of RV might work best for me to travel to shows.  I'm single, currently fit my whole set up into a Honda Fit (wit…

Started by Gail Pate

5 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Gail Pate

Traveling to shows with a camper trailer: Any tips?

A 16' camper trailer will be accompanying me to shows this winter. I would desperately love some pointers, tips, etc from folks who travel…

Started by Natalie Salminen

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Christine Hauber

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service