Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'tents' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trimline vs Showoff tents

Hi all.  There are certainly lots of vendors who use each of these brands, but I'm curious about the pluses and minuses of each.  The Showo…

Started by CA Kaminski

8 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Marc Fink

Need a better tent. Light Dome? Trim Line?

OK, it's time to bite the bullet.  My current E Z-Up doesn't work for me anymore.  It's plenty sturdy and keeps out the water and wind, but…

Started by Christine Heisler

6 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by Larry Sohn

Flourish Trimline Tent, Mesh Walls, everything you need, needs a new home...

I've got a 10x10 7 foot high Flourish Trimline Canopy tent w/2 awnings, 3 white mesh panels, lower stay bar kit, 3 awning zipper strips 4 L…

Started by Donna Valenti

6 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Nancy Falco

Flex seal for tents?

I currently don't have a leak (knock on wood or whatever works). However, discussion this weekend with a few artists who had leaks and the…

Started by Janet McGregor Dunn

5 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Pat Magdziarz

Will adding stabars to my popup tent make it more stable? or close to stable as a Showoff?

I am trying to find a cost effective solution to make my tent more stable. I will weight the hell out of it.

Started by Stephanie swift

2 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Stephanie swift

Is there an EZ up that does not leak in the Rain? About waterproofing...

I used a brand new caravan classic tent (top of their line, $350.00) ez up style, at my first fair this past weekend.  It rained the first…

Started by Marilyn Weisberg

7 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Weisberg

Wind proof tent or canopy suggestions?

Hello everyone! Being in the Pacific Northwest, rain is the main issue when it comes to weather but the wind also gets a little out of cont…

Started by Mary Gable

6 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

What is the best place to buy a tent? Sam clubs has an e-z up. What do you think?

Hi. I was at a show yesterday and it was hot and windy. One side of the tent bars started to fall in. I bought the tent at a sporting good…

Started by Wendy Morowitz

11 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Robert Wallis

buying a new tent, need advice/info

I am going to be upgrading from my EZ-up set up in the next few months to a trimline/lightdome/showoff etc tent.  I want to know if any of…

Started by megan mckinnon

0 Aug 21, 2014

Discussions from the past #3: A discussion about cleaning your tent

I came across this discussion that may be still relevant. It was started by Jackie Russo and it has some useful info on cleaning your tent.…

Started by Barry Bernstein

3 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service