Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'tent' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR Sale: Flourish Trimline Canopy, StaBars, the 4 zippered sides, carry bags, and 220 lbs of weights, stakes

FOR SALE --- Flourish Trimline Canopy, StaBars, the 4 zippered sides, carry bags, and 220 lbs of weights, stakes - - Bought in 2015. Used l…

Started by Barb Kellogg

6 May 29
Reply by Barb Kellogg

Oklahoma City - Barely Used Showoff Art Canopy, 3 Display Panel Walls & more

For Sale: 2,000.00.  The original cost was almost 3,200.00.  I have an almost new Showoff Canopy Tent with all the bells and whistles.  It…

Started by Janetta Smith

8 May 28
Reply by Janetta Smith

10x10 Flourish Trimline art fair tent for sale

FOR SALE 10x10 Flourish Trimline art fair tent. Excellent condition Tent comes with all the accessories needed for set up including the add…

Started by Michael James Turney

0 May 22

Trimline vs Showoff tents

Hi all.  There are certainly lots of vendors who use each of these brands, but I'm curious about the pluses and minuses of each.  The Showo…

Started by CA Kaminski

7 Apr 19
Reply by Larry Sohn

Just starting out. Would like to get something akin to the Plan E setup...

I'm in the East San Francisco Bay Area and am going to start setting up in street fairs and festivals, at least locally for now. It looks l…

Started by Don Hoekwater

8 Apr 8
Reply by Jacqueline Dodd

First-timer - need opinions on tents & weather

Hi there - I am going to be doing my first festivals/booths this summer and have been doing research on tents and finding it rather dauntin…

Started by Lori Welch

19 Mar 29
Reply by Lydia House

2 complete 10'x10' Art show tents + Flourish mesh hanging panels - $1,200

Selling TWO complete tents (an EZ Up for one-day shows and a Craft Hut for doing multi-day shows) PLUS a Flourish mesh panel hanging system…

Started by Evelyn Edmeades

0 Mar 28

Help Wanted to Set up Tent/Booth Phoenix & Tucson, AZ & Indian Well, CA

Help Wanted! I need someone to set up/break down my booth in Phoenix, AZ on 3/1 & 3/3. Also looking for help in the Coachella Valley, C…

Started by Bettie Grace Miner

2 Feb 3
Reply by Bettie Grace Miner

Undercover 10x10 TENT for sale $150 - pick up in Scottsdale AZ

I purchased this tent a few years ago for $240. Have only used it twice. It is used, but in good condition. Here are all the specs: 10’x10′…

Started by Andrea Merican

0 Jan 18

Easy way to clean my tent!

Well it's that dreaded time again, time to clean my Light Dome Tent.  Any suggestions for an easy, effective way to do this?  Someone told…

Started by Jackie Russo

34 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Jan Herman

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service