Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'tent' (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Euromax Tent and 2 Flourish Mesh Panel Walls- Hartford CT

Hello everyone! Right before Covid hit, I bought an art show set-up for this season, and, well, you know the rest. :( Unfortunately, I'll b…

Started by Heather Delaney

6 Jul 4
Reply by Sayeed Syed

ProPanels for Sale in Florida

Selling my ProPanels. Total of 9, color dark grey with extras. The Panels were used twice in 2019 and they include brackets and extras to h…

Started by Jean-Claude Ardila

0 Jul 1

10x10 Flourish Trimline Canopy with Awning and Bags - Seattle

The canopy is clean and very well taken care of. Located in Seattle. Free local pickup but will ship in the lower 48 for $100 w/ UPS. Reta…

Started by Olesea Malancea

2 Jun 25
Reply by Olesea Malancea

How to extend the height further on a 10x10 popup?

I'm looking to put extenders on the legs of my Eurmax 10x10 premium pop. They don't sell leg extenders, but I've seen a lot of artists add…

Started by Ryan Rabbass

4 Jun 3
Reply by Robert Wallis

10x10 Trimline for sale in Kansas City $700

Hey everybody I'm selling my Trimline with french door option , sta-bars, and 54" blackout awning. It's got some sharpie writing on some o…

Started by Seth Smith

3 Mar 28
Reply by Seth Smith

Almost NEW 10x10 Flourish Trimline Tent with Extras (Southern California)

A Flourish/TrimLine Tent is the most professional canopy on the market. This one has only been used three times, in good weather (So Cal) a…

Started by Bettie Grace Miner

0 Mar 8

Durable Pop-Up Style Tent Suggestions?

Hi there! I'm new to Art Fair Insiders and I was hoping you all could give me some insight. Does anyone have experience with the Expo Pro f…

Started by Rocky Pardo

14 Mar 5
Reply by Greg Little

10x10 Flourish Trimline art fair tent for sale

FOR SALE 10x10 Flourish Trimline art fair tent. Excellent condition Tent comes with all the accessories needed for set up including the add…

Started by Michael James Turney

7 Feb 29
Reply by Sayeed Syed

compare tents and sale: Eurmax and Undercover

Hello everyone, There are sales on the two that I'm looking at, and I was hoping someone would have some insight. Many have said not to go…

Started by Kelly M Ryan

4 Feb 17
Reply by Kelly M Ryan

Black Pro Panels/Canopy/Directors Chair For Sale in Los Angeles, CA

Pro Panels are in great condition - purchased in late 2018.  Used for about 5 art shows. About the Panels: (9) 7ft 38.5" KD (knock down) P…

Started by Andrea Yomtob

8 Feb 4
Reply by Asha Barnes

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service