Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'table' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Print Racks

I am considering making my own but would rather just purchase, if I can find them. Different than the Richeson style I have. What I desire…

Started by Larry Sohn

7 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

Demonstration Table or Bench For Sale

I have a demonstration table for sale. I used this to show (demo) how I make "hand carved" items. For safety reasons,it has a tempered glas…

Started by Larry Maynard

0 Oct 12, 2017

Misc booth setup stuff including ABC 10x10 tent -pickup Denver area

White Tent with 4 sidewalls was used for 1.5 seasons (roughly 25 shows). Getting out of the biz.  Comes with rolling case, tent stakes and…

Started by DAYNA DROWN

0 Aug 30, 2017

Last chance Professional Drafting Table FREE TO GOOD HOME

VINTAGE May-O-Matic industrial drafting table MUST GO, if you can pick it up it's yours! it's 72"x44" on the drafting surface and has a des…

Started by Felix Eddy

0 Sep 6, 2016

Making a custom table cloth - the lazy way!

Table coverings are a frequent topic and I thought I would share how I make mine. I cannot express how few sewing skills I have. I also thi…

Started by Robin Chard

0 Jun 28, 2015

Building a table to attach to aluminum director’s chair?

Another recent thread on booth chairs has me thinking….I have a tall aluminum directors chair. I have no plans to replace it, as it works q…

Started by Linnea Lahlum

3 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

Chair and Table Placement

I use a 10x10 EZ-Up with the Flourish Panels with Sta-Bars for my outdoor shows and I am trying to create an inviting space for my guests,…

Started by rob cropper

3 May 1, 2013
Reply by Pauline Haas-Vaughn

Booth Design

I have been involved in shows for about 5 years. I am trying to make the "leap" from high school craft fairs, to the more elaborate art sho…

Started by Shellie

8 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Wanaree Tanner

custom tablecovers?

Hi!  I have upgraded my booth, and I purchased the 4-foot tables that fold in the middle (from Sam's) that were discussed in another thread…

Started by Patricia Loboda

17 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

Tables for Sale

2 6' and 1 4' tables for sale in the Tidewater area.........$30 each for the 6' ones, $20 for the 4' $70 for all three.  All are in excelle…

Started by Lindsay Pless

6 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Lindsay Pless

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service