Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'table' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Print Racks

I am considering making my own but would rather just purchase, if I can find them. Different than the Richeson style I have. What I desire…

Started by Larry Sohn

7 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

Demonstration Table or Bench For Sale

I have a demonstration table for sale. I used this to show (demo) how I make "hand carved" items. For safety reasons,it has a tempered glas…

Started by Larry Maynard

0 Oct 12, 2017

Misc booth setup stuff including ABC 10x10 tent -pickup Denver area

White Tent with 4 sidewalls was used for 1.5 seasons (roughly 25 shows). Getting out of the biz.  Comes with rolling case, tent stakes and…

Started by DAYNA DROWN

0 Aug 30, 2017

Last chance Professional Drafting Table FREE TO GOOD HOME

VINTAGE May-O-Matic industrial drafting table MUST GO, if you can pick it up it's yours! it's 72"x44" on the drafting surface and has a des…

Started by Felix Eddy

0 Sep 6, 2016

Making a custom table cloth - the lazy way!

Table coverings are a frequent topic and I thought I would share how I make mine. I cannot express how few sewing skills I have. I also thi…

Started by Robin Chard

0 Jun 28, 2015

Building a table to attach to aluminum director’s chair?

Another recent thread on booth chairs has me thinking….I have a tall aluminum directors chair. I have no plans to replace it, as it works q…

Started by Linnea Lahlum

3 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

Chair and Table Placement

I use a 10x10 EZ-Up with the Flourish Panels with Sta-Bars for my outdoor shows and I am trying to create an inviting space for my guests,…

Started by rob cropper

3 May 1, 2013
Reply by Pauline Haas-Vaughn

Booth Design

I have been involved in shows for about 5 years. I am trying to make the "leap" from high school craft fairs, to the more elaborate art sho…

Started by Shellie

8 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Wanaree Tanner

custom tablecovers?

Hi!  I have upgraded my booth, and I purchased the 4-foot tables that fold in the middle (from Sam's) that were discussed in another thread…

Started by Patricia Loboda

17 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

Tables for Sale

2 6' and 1 4' tables for sale in the Tidewater area.........$30 each for the 6' ones, $20 for the 4' $70 for all three.  All are in excelle…

Started by Lindsay Pless

6 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Lindsay Pless

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service