Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'showoff' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oklahoma City - Barely Used Showoff Art Canopy, 3 Display Panel Walls & more

For Sale: 2,000.00.  The original cost was almost 3,200.00.  I have an almost new Showoff Canopy Tent with all the bells and whistles.  It…

Started by Janetta Smith

8 May 28
Reply by Janetta Smith

Trimline vs Showoff tents

Hi all.  There are certainly lots of vendors who use each of these brands, but I'm curious about the pluses and minuses of each.  The Showo…

Started by CA Kaminski

7 Apr 19
Reply by Larry Sohn

In Search of Showoff Canopy for Sale or Rent

Hi All- I'm a ceramic artist from Asheville, NC, and I'm looking to upgrade my EZ up before a show in Ann Arbor later this summer. I'm loo…

Started by Brenna D McBroom

0 Jun 4, 2018

Looking for light dome, trimline or showoff - Oregon / Washington

Hi all! I need to upgrade my easy up-  I am willing to drive a few hours or pay shipping if the price is right- Feel free to call 503 880…

Started by Ryan McAbery

0 Aug 18, 2017

Showoff display walls—Like new $500

I have 3 Showoff display panels for sale for a full 10x10 foot booth. These have been used only 4 times and are in like new condition. I al…

Started by Lee White

2 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Lee White

Showoff Vs. Trimline

Has anyone used a Showoff and a Trimline tent? I have a Showoff and am thinking of buying a Trimline, and would love some insight/feedback.…

Started by carrie jacobson

5 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by J.C. Overgaard

Showoff and Propanel's for sale

A very tough and a bit sad decision has been made. I no longer have the time to do art fairs anymore. So it is time to sell off the booth a…

Started by Michelle Wermuth

12 May 24, 2016
Reply by Michelle Wermuth

buying a new tent, need advice/info

I am going to be upgrading from my EZ-up set up in the next few months to a trimline/lightdome/showoff etc tent.  I want to know if any of…

Started by megan mckinnon

0 Aug 21, 2014

Please Vote to Help me Win a Showoff Tent

Woohoo! I made it as one of five finalists to win a fabulous Showoff Tent. The one with the most vote wins. For my first art festival, I u…

Started by Victoria Primicias

4 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Victoria Primicias

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service