Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'show' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hollywood Director's Chair For Sale Chicago

32" black Hollywood Bamboo Directors Chair with under seat bag for sale $200. Pickup northside of Chicago, cash or chase quick pay only. Ca…

Started by Anne Leuck

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Tania Kennedy

WORST show EVER!!!

I usually do not complain about the vending show we go too, but this show was absolutely the worst one to date.  It was the "Isle of Eight…

Started by Catherine J McConnehead

5 Mar 15
Reply by Shannon Maureen Russell-Hinds

Looking for used Art Show Panels in Chicago 10 x 20 (or 10 x 10)

I am in River North and need full Art Show panel set up. Prefer 10 x 20 but interested in all. Can pick up locally. Need ASAP.  Thanks. 

Started by Paul Roberts

0 Mar 6

Naples Art Show

Been "invited" to the Naples Fine Art Show run by Hot Works.  This is NOT the Naples Downtown Art Show or any of the several other art show…

Started by Edgar Williams

7 Jan 28
Reply by Dave Buerger

Booth location - do you keep the same spot every year? why or why not?

Is it generally to stay in the same spot at a large show or move to another spot after a few years? Does staying in the same spot tend to m…

Started by Chris King

4 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Bobby Weiss

What is the best way to cover grid walls for indoor show?

I am getting ready to do an indoor art show in Feb. and need to have walls to display my hanging art.  I do have a tent with mesh panels fo…

Started by Betsy Hughes

5 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Susan Lightcap

What constitutes as "original" art?

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and as of this fall - new to the art fair scene. Technically, I did some shows about 20 years ago but m…

Started by Missy Elam Chavez

4 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Missy Elam Chavez

Back Home from Mobile, AL

Good morning everyone!  I was gone this past weekend to Mobile, AL for a Vintage Market Days (VMD) show.  We got back last night around 11:…

Started by Cindy Welch

5 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Loc Tran

FOR SALE: Nine 7' Dark Grey Pro Panels with accessories

Nine 7' dark grey Pro Panels for sale in Fort Lauderdale area. Only used once and in EXCELLENT condition. $900.00 plus shipping. Purchased…

Started by Mark Andrew Thomas

10 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Raymond Jusseaume

Complete art show set up - Naples, Fl.

My friend is moving and selling her entire set up.  It is located in Naples fl.  She has used it for the last 10 yrs only in season for a f…

Started by bonny hawley

2 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by bonny hawley

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service