Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'shipping' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weight of 10x10 for shipping?

Hi all,  I have been searching the archives hoping someone posted this at some point- does anyone know an approx. weight and size of a tram…

Started by Amanda McLenon

3 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Amanda McLenon

For Sale St. Louis, MO - Dynamic Display Space Saver Shipping Cases

I have 2 Dynamic Display Systems Space Saver shipping cases for sale. These cases are heavy duty storage/transport cases for the displays a…

Started by Rosemary Werkmeister

0 Mar 31, 2019

Shipping Large Art to Shows

I live in Ohio and can easily drive 9 hours to a show, but I would like to start doing shows as far away as TX and CO next year.  I know a…

Started by Britt Hallowell

0 Jul 19, 2017

Offering "Free" Tax & Shipping

I'm brand new to the world of art shows and curious if anyone has offered a deal involving free shipping and tax on orders placed at art sh…

Started by Josh Baker

17 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Cindy Welch

Shipping 2D Work Overseas?

I need to ship a pastel piece to Israel. I use specially designed and lined shipment cartons to send framed work, under glass, to clients d…

Started by Sarah Pollock

3 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

How to ship a canvas??

I know this site is geared towards art shows but: I have been asked to do a commission for someone. I would have to mail the painting to th…

Started by Sherrie Brown

9 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Sherrie Brown

Insurance for shipping jewelry, need recommendations.

I need to ship some jewelry. I seldom ship more than one piece, but this time it’s more. They are more expensive jury pieces, so I need to…

Started by Linnea Lahlum

4 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

Sold an XL artwork at a show, they want it shipped -- Advice on FREIGHT companies.

(A little history) I am trying to get the best price for a customer who bought a very large artwork at a show and wants it shipped.  The ar…

Started by Hugo Cruz

10 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Hugo Cruz

Flying to a Show vs. driving - suggestions on how to do it

Hello I have gotten into a show in Houston and am a jeweler.  I am trying to see how I might be able to fly to shows instead of driving "th…

Started by Kay Cummins

9 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

Shipping large items or your entire booth and art

Just a shameless plug.  I had found a used Drytac JM44 laminator in near new condition at a great price.  Trouble was I am in Denver, unit…

Started by Gary Haynes

1 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Teri Causey

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service