Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'shelves' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best way to build out wood shelves in a cargo van?

Looking for advice/pictures on how to build wood shelves onto the inside of a bare cargo van with metal sides. I was thinking just 2x4s and…

Started by Ryan Rabbass

2 Feb 24
Reply by Ryan Rabbass

Ladder System for Sale $425 LOT

For pickup in or near Brighton, Michigan This is a nice flexible shelf system. You can use all four ladders or create two sets of separate…

Started by Paula Shoulders

2 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by Paula Shoulders

Booth Background Color is Important

Someone recently mentioned that they painted their shelves and panels a different color. This reminded me of something I've wanted to menti…

Started by Barry Bernstein

6 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Judy Christian

8' Knockdown Propanels for Sale

I have a full set of 8' tall Buff knockdown propanels available for sale. I have 15 total (three 25" and twelve 30"). They are in perfect c…

Started by Britt Hallowell

3 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Amanda McLenon

Propanels shelving

Has anyone used the Quick Shelf from propanels? It's the one that attaches using leverage. They haven't done me wrong before but I'm nervou…

Started by Britt Hallowell

2 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Robert Wallis

Pro panel free standing ladder shelf unit

Does anyone use/have pics of the Propanel free standing ladder shelf? I like light behind my fused glass plates - I cover the booth curtai…

Started by Chris King

0 Nov 3, 2014

Propanel free standing shelving

Finished the outdoor season today with shelves that were never meant for the outdoors or to be built/unbuilt every weekend.  The looked gre…

Started by Amy Ikenn

8 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Diane Bruder

I need a wood artist

Hi Friends..... I am going to re-design my booth for next year. I am interested in finding a wood artist that can make me some shelving uni…

Started by Elle Heiligenstein

10 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Joan Glover

New/Used art show supplies

I had found a website for used art show supplies, thought I saved the site, but alas, no. I am looking for display shelving for small glass…

Started by Joyce Waltz

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Joyce Waltz

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service