Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'reviews' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Naples Art Show

Been "invited" to the Naples Fine Art Show run by Hot Works.  This is NOT the Naples Downtown Art Show or any of the several other art show…

Started by Edgar Williams

7 Jan 28
Reply by Dave Buerger

Sugarloaf Crafts Festivals Reviews

I was wondering if anyone has worked with these shows and would be willing to add their experiences over in the Art Fair Reviews?

Started by Laurie Russell

24 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Donna Gilbert

Hello ... and a question

Just joined Art Fair Insiders after my first - somewhat uneven - first year. I'm a photographer and learned a ton about what sells, what do…

Started by Fletcher Dean

4 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Connie Mettler

Need Canadian show reviews

We have now added a place at Art Show Reviews for Canadian show reviews.  As of right now we don't have any reviews.  We also only have one…

Started by Jacki Bilsborrow

0 Apr 5, 2017

Art Show Reviews - what do you get from them, could they be better

When reading a review I always read between the lines. This is why.   I have done a lot of shows where one artist on my right does exceptio…

Started by Jennifer K. Hamilton

27 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Jennifer K. Hamilton

Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival

Has anyone participated in past Woodlands Waterway Arts Festivals? If so, what were your thoughts? I've been accepted and am super excited…

Started by Kim Shirley

4 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Kim Shirley

Art Fair Review--Flagstaff Art in the Park--Aug. 31-Sept. 3, 2013

I just posted a review of this event on my blog, and wasn't sure if this might be the spot on the forum to post it?  Anyway, here it is. :)…

Started by Amelia Kay Wall

1 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

Show Reviewers

I want to give a shout out to all you people who are writing detailed graphic reviews of art fairs. At one time, only Nels, Jim, and I were…

Started by Barry Bernstein

4 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Barry Bernstein

Shadyside

I know this is a little late, but the information within is designed to be bipartisan; understanding of the investment from the artist and…

Started by luisa velasquez

3 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by lori kay

Check the search function first

It's getting really old seeing the same questions being asked over and over.  In the upper right hand corner is a dialogue box with "search…

Started by Barry Bernstein

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Barry Bernstein

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service