Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Promoter signage responsibility - No Photos

I believe it must be the Promoter / Director's responsibility to have signage at the entry points, stating "No photography of the artist's…

Started by Larry Sohn

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Larry Sohn

What do you do with your inventory after you throw in the towel?

What do you do when you need to get rid of your artwork but hate the thought of giving it away after all the work and money you put into it…

Started by Sheri Kowalski

21 Jul 26
Reply by Sheri Kowalski

Thanks Red River!

I've used Red River photography paper in my business for years. So imagine what a happy boy I was when I won a $100 gift certificate from t…

Started by Fletcher Dean

0 Jun 14

Seeking critiques of my photography website

Hi Art Fair World, I am seeking honest critiques for my photography website. I have not yet started the show circuit, and my website is cu…

Started by Brent Leftwich

14 Mar 30
Reply by J. Warren emerson

Ann Arbor selling beach scenes

Does anyone have experience to share of Ann Arbor Art Fair? Specifically: Do Beach type scenes move well? Normally I would not bring them,…

Started by Larry Sohn

1 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Larry Berman

Painters source and disdain

I am curious, how many painters, or other mediums of art, use a photograph of the subject matter, to work from. So many painters, I have en…

Started by Larry Sohn

34 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Larry Sohn

Edition number tracking

Primarily photographers and possibly painters might have an answer. ALL of my work is done in limited editions, for any one particular Art…

Started by Larry Sohn

5 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Thomas Jacobs

New to Art Festivals Photographer With Questions

I am a complete newbie to art fairs and have many questions. I am a photographer specializing in nature including animals, birds, land/seas…

Started by Aubrey David McManus

11 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Larry Sohn

Transportation and Storage Boxes

Transportation and storage boxes, perfect for 2-D artwork.  I used them for several years to transport and protect my photography, however…

Started by Reid Barkley

8 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Reid Barkley

Budding Photographer

Our daughter is a budding photographer,  mostly taking photos of sunsets and flowers.  There are evenings where we become sunset chasers as…

Started by Cindy Welch

18 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Kirk Bergman

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service