Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'online' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Farragoz

Hey everyone!  I just signed up with Farragoz to take their 2 courses on patina finishes and projects.  This company provides online instru…

Started by Cindy Welch

0 Sep 24

Free Webinar "3 things your business needs for a rockin' holiday season "

Hi - you can register at bloombybelmonili.com--they have 3 different dates and times available- I signed up for this Sat at 10am. Thank you…

Started by Shelly Christine Ristow

1 Sep 17
Reply by Connie Mettler

Selling online

I had always shied away from selling online. Whenever I tried, I would always get scammers. I would never get real customers. Friends would…

Started by Barry Bernstein

6 Jul 29
Reply by Barry Bernstein

Anyone have any experience with ARTFULHOME.com? (Online Gallery that sells your artwork)

I am interested in "applying" to ARTFUL HOME's online gallery to market some of my work. Does anyone have any experience with them? Opinion…

Started by Hugo Cruz

7 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by E. Lee Wilson, Jr.

Selling Online

I know this is a site about art shows but I was wondering if people are also selling online and how they are doing with that.  I have had a…

Started by Diane Wright

21 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Jeremy Browne

Greeting Card Reproductions

Hi, I'm a painter and would like to find a reliable, high quality, and affordable company to print digital images for me to make greeting c…

Started by Marie LoParco

4 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Marie LoParco

Juried Art Services -- user error, or ghost in the machine?

I have heard persistent rumors of artists applying to one show on Juried Art Services, and being accepted into another. This has happened t…

Started by Jim Parker

3 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Jim Parker

Ebates - Every little bit helps

Connie asked me to start a discussion here to tell you about Ebates (www.ebates.com).  Ebates is an online center where some retailers give…

Started by Alison Thomas

2 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Char Behrens

The Etsy Wars

Interesting article on cnn.com The Etsy WarsArtisans flocked to this online marketplace, but few made enough to quit their day jobs. Now co…

Started by don crozier

3 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Simpson

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service