Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'on' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you working on?

I have been getting some things done in my house and was about to head to The Barn (in the backyard) when a downpour started.  So I jumped…

Started by Cindy Welch

4 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Kathleen J. Clausen

What are you doing this week? August 14-18, 2018

Dh and I got back yesterday from a long weekend on the Mississippi coast.  It was a combo trip .... our 39th anniversary plus we did some p…

Started by Cindy Welch

15 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

What are you doing this weekend? August 6-11, 2018

Good Monday morning everyone!  I am popping in to ask what you are working on this week. Down here where I live many schools are taking in…

Started by Cindy Welch

5 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Cindy Welch

Shadows on the Teche (Fall 2017)

We went to New Iberia, LA, for an art and craft show that is all handmade. We have done it before and loved it. However it had been about a…

Started by Cindy Welch

6 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Cindy Welch

4 Bridges Arts Festival, Chattanooga, TN, April 15-17

This is the second time I've gotten into the 4 Bridges Festival, and I was again impressed with the quality of the show and happy with my s…

Started by carrie jacobson

1 May 3, 2016
Reply by carrie jacobson

Madison On or Off the Square

Are these two different shows, Madison (Wisconsin) On the Square and Off the Square? If they are different, what is the difference? I'm con…

2 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by carrie jacobson

MY FAVORITE ART FAIR!

Hello Fellow Artists! We all have our favorite Art Fairs & it would be interesting to know what yours is too.  Ours is Fine Art at the…

Started by Kathleen V. Smith

5 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Kim Evans

What's up with Belleville?

Jury results were to be emailed Feb. 24th for Belleville's Art on the Square, but as of today is still in jury and asking for our patience.…

Started by John Lamar

15 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Connie Mettler

What are you doing this weekend, March 6-8?

I will be at Shadows on the Teche in New Iberia, LA.  It is a one day event at a plantation home in New Iberia.  Plantation shows have been…

Started by Cindy Welch

11 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Cindy Welch

Any Painters Planning on Pulling out of Ponce?

I've had a tough year so far with the shows, getting rejection after rejection. But I'm No. 1 on the wait list for painters at the Spring F…

3 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Suzan Buckner

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service