Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling Flourish Trimline Tent - Like New - Used three times

I have a Flourish Trimline Tent with StaBars.  It cost $1,050 when I bought it.  I used it for three shows, and it's been in storage ever s…

Started by Rob Squire

14 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by Rob Squire

Miami/Brickell Festival of the Arts october

I just got accepted to the Miami/brickell festival of art that's taking place on the 20th-21st, i have not heard that much about this sho…

Started by Gebet Cecil Sannoh

3 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Nancy Reyna

One of a Kind Show+Sale Chicago

Hi Everyone, I got a post card in the mail a day or two ago about a show, and I am sure they must have bought my name off a mailing list b…

Started by Cindy Welch

22 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Cindy Welch

Doing Shows during Holiday weekends

Seeking opinions & discussion on the value of doing Fine Art Shows during Holiday / special event weekends. ie. Memorial day, Labor day…

Started by Larry Sohn

2 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

What are your "selling" words?

Does anyone have good tips for closing a sale?  I like talking to people, I greet them when they stop by my booth and I am friendly and hel…

Started by Marjorie Sloan

26 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Alanna St Laurent

Awards at Show

Suzanne Ens, I am not sure you are still participating here but I have a question about your review for the 3 Rivers show in Covington, LA.…

Started by Cindy Welch

2 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Cindy Welch

Show Review: Brandywine Festival of the Arts

The Brandywine Festival of the Arts takes place in a beautiful, shady park in Wilmington, Delaware. It's a pretty cool show, with good karm…

Started by carrie jacobson

14 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Christina L. Towell

Taking photos of art for printing

Is there a simple way to get a good photo of your art for reproduction.  I have called about scanning but can be expensive.  Do you have to…

Started by Lisa Cannon

4 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Midwest Success (warning - looong post)

I've heard great things about shows in the Midwest, and after a three-show tour in June, I can say that at least some of those statements a…

Started by carrie jacobson

1 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Judy Christian

Deerfield Beach Festival of the Arts, Jan 2015

Lee and I just did the Hot Works Boca Raton show last weekend (160 artists). While there, we learned there was another show going on at the…

Started by Cat Fenner

0 Jan 28, 2015

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service