Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'newbie' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Emerging Artist Category or Painting?

I'm applying to my first festivals and wonder if many shows that offer an Emerging Artist category might place the emerging artist booths i…

Started by Kym Day

4 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Kaytee Sumida

Arts Festival Conference 2018?

I'm a super newbie, finally able to start making lots of inventory and hopefully sell my work at art fairs. I happen to live in Deerfield B…

Started by Julie Roe

14 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Wendy Merkle

Greetings!

I'm thrilled to have found you! You folks are a wealth on info--keep up the great work! I hope to share my insights and experience as I beg…

Started by Jillian Schleicher

3 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

Introduction

Hello Everyone, I have joined other forums after short-term reconnaissance missions by diving in with questions and comments without making…

Started by Shari Akers

5 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Christina L. Towell

Introducing myself, Booth Rendering and Tent source?

Hey Y'all, I am a newbie in the Art Fair world.  I create sculptural yet functional boxes, mirror frames, bud vases and other "object du'st…

Started by Peter Judge

19 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

This site is AWESOME!

So, I just completed my first art fair, it wasn't a big or fancy show but had big prizes, and is (apparently) trying to build up to somethi…

Started by Gretchen Smith

9 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by carrie jacobson

Just getting started

Hello there! My name is Anne-Marie. My husband and I are just getting started into the art fair world. After my husband got released from E…

Started by Anne-Marie Hyatt

6 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Anne-Marie Hyatt

Hi there!

Hello fellow insiders, I'm Karen and I'm new to the art fair scene. Well, not completely new, I've been attending them for years thinking s…

Started by Karen Kurta

10 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Christina L. Towell

My first show

Here's my booth shot. I moved the print rack outside the tent later that morning. Overall it was a great experience. Made some sales and pe…

Started by Jeannine Emmett

12 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jeannine Emmett

any advice for my first art fair tomorrow?

Hi- I'm new here. I'm so glad to have found this place. I'm feeling very overwhelmed. ack! I'm wondering how many of you pack up your artw…

Started by Jeannine Emmett

6 May 4, 2013
Reply by Kathy Czopek

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service