Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'lights' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New (to us) Camera & a Light Box

Hi Everyone, I am excited to report I have some new equipment that should make photographing our coasters, trivets and plaques easier.  We…

Started by Cindy Welch

2 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Cindy Welch

Electrical power at art shows

Last year I was set up next to someone who was using a "Deep Cycle (or Cell) Marine Battery to power his lights.  He said it could power th…

Started by Bernard Zalon

13 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

Discussions from the past #2: Lighting with a Marine Battery

During the last podcast I had mentioned that I went through a number of discussions a while ago and had bookmarked them. Here is the second…

Started by Barry Bernstein

1 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

The Latest on Lighting?

I'd like to add lighting to my booth. Many of the shows I do prohibit generators, so I'm looking at a battery-operated solution. At recent…

Started by Sarah Pollock

11 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Sarah Pollock

LIGHTS!

I am an oil painter and i haven't been exhibiting at many art fair yet, but I plan to attend approx 8 to 10 starting in the spring. Right n…

Started by leslie ditto

5 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Charlene Marsh

Belgravia and Lighting Question (Solar Powered Flood Lights)

I've read that the Belgravia section of St. James is very shaded all day by trees.  I also saw that electricity is not available and genera…

Started by Britt Hallowell

2 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Britt Hallowell

Hs anyone used led lighting from propanel?

Was thinking about buying the setup for 6lights at $660. The bulbs are $60 each. Kind of expensive. Thanks for response

Started by denice bizot

1 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Jim Dalton

How to use track lighting with pipe and drape?

I need help with lighting for an indoor show this weekend. We just do a handful of shows per year, so I don't want a huge investment. I alr…

Started by Claudia Winter

7 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Robin Ragsdale

Battery powered clip on lights for ProPanels??

I've scoured the Internet looking for a source for battery powered clip on lamps for ProPanels, and have had little luck. The Rockford Art…

Started by Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney

8 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Paula Galle

Lightng for jewelry displays

Hi Folks,I want to buy clip on lights for my shutter style jewelry displays. Any recommendations as to manufacturers I should look for or t…

Started by Paula Galle

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Horan

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service