Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'lights' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goal Zero YETI 1000 - Booth Light Power Option

Since I've had a bit more time available. I decided to write a review on the Goal Zero YETI 1000 Power Station, and hope the information he…

Started by Otis Harville

2 Jun 2, 2020
Reply by Mark Loeb

Booth Lighting for Sale REDUCED to $550

Brighton, Michigan (just north of Ann Arbor) - no shipping, sorry We're selling our lights and battery system LOT for $550 - an awesome dea…

Started by Paula Shoulders

1 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Paula Shoulders

6-Light Kit for Pro Panels - Charleston, SC

I have a 6-light kit with 3 tracks available for sale. They are in like-new condition and have only been used twice since I purchased them…

Started by Drew Doggett

2 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by Drew Doggett

Lighting Setup from a Deep Cycle Marine Battery

I got lots of great ideas from this site on running my booth lights from a Deep Cycle Marine battery.  Here's the setup that I pulled toget…

Started by Gary Haynes

179 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Bobby Weiss

indoor show lighting for organic textile work

Hi We are trying to get proper lighting for indoor shows for organically dyed and hand woven rugs.  I read here to use LED lighting but whe…

Started by Lyra y Jose

7 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Lyra y Jose

Display Lighting

Sleek LED lights for table displays. I have 4 of the half-moon shape and two of the thinner round shape.  The light is white and shows true…

Started by Jackie Davidson

2 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Jackie Davidson

Misc booth setup stuff including ABC 10x10 tent -pickup Denver area

White Tent with 4 sidewalls was used for 1.5 seasons (roughly 25 shows). Getting out of the biz.  Comes with rolling case, tent stakes and…

Started by DAYNA DROWN

0 Aug 30, 2017

Set of Clamp-on Lights and Accessories for Sale in Colorado Springs

This is a wonderful set of lights! Very versatile and draws a lot of attention to your display for indoor shows, fairs, and expos, or for p…

Started by Sonya Shannon

0 Apr 4, 2017

Power supply for lights

Forgive, if this was discussed before. I did see where someone had advised to use a 500 watt Portable Power Station. I looked at Lowe's tod…

Started by Peggy Thomas

15 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Robert Wallis

Lightng for jewelry displays

Hi, I'm pretty new to this scene. I've been doing shows outside so far this year where lighting has not really been an issue. I'll be heade…

Started by Paula Galle

7 May 28, 2015
Reply by Katy Beh

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service