Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'lighting' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Complete Booth Lighting System for Sale $850

No shipping, sorry, but we will travel at least an hour to meet you. Brighton, Michigan (just north of Ann Arbor) We're selling our lights…

Started by Paula Shoulders

0 Mar 18

Lighting setup Custom made

I made my own lighting system for my booth. It gives lots of light over all three walls. I have done them as two circuits so they can vary…

Started by Larry Sohn

1 Mar 7
Reply by Larry Sohn

Pro Panel Tent Setup

Hey Folks, I've got 10 black Pro Panels for display that are 37" wide by 77" tall. We have moved to a modular hardwall permanent setup so t…

Started by Dean Forss

0 Mar 6

Propanel walls, lighting and hauler for sale - central Georgia

FOR SALE Arts/Crafts Show Set-up   Propanel Walls with accessories (Oatmeal color) – Enough for a 10x15’ display             Retail $2517.4…

Started by Maryllis Wolfgang

6 Feb 24
Reply by Maryllis Wolfgang

Light Weight Battery Options for Tent Lighting

Need to add lighting to my flourish trim line tent. I bought 6 light canisters and the tract from Flourish.  Each light is about 7 watts.  …

Started by Tina Spencer

8 Feb 12
Reply by Sherry Salito-Forsen

Anyone use flood lights?

I have 6 LED lights from propanel and honestly, they just aren't cutting it. And they are such a pain to set up as my booth walls are 9' ta…

Started by Britt Hallowell

2 May 22, 2018
Reply by Larry Sohn

indoor show lighting for organic textile work

Hi We are trying to get proper lighting for indoor shows for organically dyed and hand woven rugs.  I read here to use LED lighting but whe…

Started by Lyra y Jose

7 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Lyra y Jose

Display Lighting

Sleek LED lights for table displays. I have 4 of the half-moon shape and two of the thinner round shape.  The light is white and shows true…

Started by Jackie Davidson

2 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Jackie Davidson

Daylight Twist Task Lamps

Great color-accurate task lighting. Flip up to turn on and flip down to turn off. Plugs in. Here is the description from Amazon: Daylight'…

Started by Jackie Davidson

0 Oct 21, 2017

EcoFlow River 500-watt Battery

A neighbor at this past weekend's show shared with me her new River Battery that she uses for her LED lighting setup. This was her first t…

Started by Damon Pla

6 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service