Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'jury' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wait List number - Kudos to Madison

Just a shout out to the folks at Madison (Art Fair on the Square) - for posting the wait-list number from the jury results on our MyZAPPlic…

Started by Ron Mellott

2 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Steve Sawusch

Boston Mills- has anyone heard?

I read that the jury results were to go out Feb. 28. I have not heard anything. So, has anyone received their results, or was there a delay…

Started by Judy Christian

5 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Sonja Jones

Chesterton Art Fair

Has anyone done the Chesterton Art Fair in Chesterton, IN?  It is not far from me.  But a few years ago I was checking it out and got the i…

Started by Roxanne Coffelt

2 May 14, 2017
Reply by Roxanne Coffelt

Jury Notifications

Beginner question: what happens when the jury is finished?  Do they notify everyone of their results, or only the people who were accepted/…

Started by Kelly Swartz

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Kelly Swartz

Review *** St. Louis Art Fair Mock Jury 1-21-17

I had the pleasure of participating in the Mock Jury offered. Although my intention was to attend in person, unfortunately I was not able t…

Started by Larry Sohn

4 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

Booth & Jury Images

Hey guys, I posted this as reply a previous post but I couldn't tell if anyone one seeing it so I thought I'd repost it as a new thread and…

Started by Kurt Stauder

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Kurt Stauder

Input on Booth please!

I am moving from an EZ Up to a Trimline so will be doing a new booth shot in a couple of weeks. I'd love some feedback on my current booth…

Started by Janet McGregor Dunn

0 Oct 17, 2016

Concerns with allowing Quality images submitted for Jury

I understand the importance of submitting good images for jury, in order to get in to shows. My concern is giving "high Quality" copies. Th…

Started by Larry Sohn

3 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Robert Wallis

Clean Booth images Framework removal

For Jury booth shots... Is it considered acceptable to: Edit out / clear the framework of your tent from the submitting Booth Shots? What i…

Started by Larry Sohn

0 Sep 26, 2016

Our first booth shot for review

Having just started taking the leap into art fairs, we are learning a lot very quickly. We would appreciate any critique or advice or hints…

Started by Chuck Hinrichs

2 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Chuck Hinrichs

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service