Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'jury' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wait List number - Kudos to Madison

Just a shout out to the folks at Madison (Art Fair on the Square) - for posting the wait-list number from the jury results on our MyZAPPlic…

Started by Ron Mellott

2 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Steve Sawusch

Boston Mills- has anyone heard?

I read that the jury results were to go out Feb. 28. I have not heard anything. So, has anyone received their results, or was there a delay…

Started by Judy Christian

5 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Sonja Jones

Chesterton Art Fair

Has anyone done the Chesterton Art Fair in Chesterton, IN?  It is not far from me.  But a few years ago I was checking it out and got the i…

Started by Roxanne Coffelt

2 May 14, 2017
Reply by Roxanne Coffelt

Jury Notifications

Beginner question: what happens when the jury is finished?  Do they notify everyone of their results, or only the people who were accepted/…

Started by Kelly Swartz

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Kelly Swartz

Review *** St. Louis Art Fair Mock Jury 1-21-17

I had the pleasure of participating in the Mock Jury offered. Although my intention was to attend in person, unfortunately I was not able t…

Started by Larry Sohn

4 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

Booth & Jury Images

Hey guys, I posted this as reply a previous post but I couldn't tell if anyone one seeing it so I thought I'd repost it as a new thread and…

Started by Kurt Stauder

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Kurt Stauder

Input on Booth please!

I am moving from an EZ Up to a Trimline so will be doing a new booth shot in a couple of weeks. I'd love some feedback on my current booth…

Started by Janet McGregor Dunn

0 Oct 17, 2016

Concerns with allowing Quality images submitted for Jury

I understand the importance of submitting good images for jury, in order to get in to shows. My concern is giving "high Quality" copies. Th…

Started by Larry Sohn

3 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Robert Wallis

Clean Booth images Framework removal

For Jury booth shots... Is it considered acceptable to: Edit out / clear the framework of your tent from the submitting Booth Shots? What i…

Started by Larry Sohn

0 Sep 26, 2016

Our first booth shot for review

Having just started taking the leap into art fairs, we are learning a lot very quickly. We would appreciate any critique or advice or hints…

Started by Chuck Hinrichs

2 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Chuck Hinrichs

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service