Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'juried' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Concerns with allowing Quality images submitted for Jury

I understand the importance of submitting good images for jury, in order to get in to shows. My concern is giving "high Quality" copies. Th…

Started by Larry Sohn

3 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Robert Wallis

Blair County Arts Festival

Has anyone done this show?  I can not find any reviews on here or anywhere on google!  This is going to be about a 5 hour drive for me and…

Started by Kaitlin Slattery

0 Jan 24, 2014

Has anyone ever been juried in and then bumped from a show?-Callanwolde, Atlanta GA

(From my blog post-trying to get others' views) This is my first post and inquiry.  I was so looking forward to doing this show at the Call…

Started by Amy Fletcher

7 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Amy Fletcher

Newbie Alert - signs of problems.

Newbies, before you spend a ton of money applying to shows and doing "dog" shows, remember, there is always next year. When in doubt, walk…

Started by Paul Flack

12 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by geri a. wegner

Looking to broaden my horizons......In Iowa

I am taking the plunge and stepping outside my comfort zone into juried shows. I just did my first and it seems that is a better market for…

Started by Valarie Allen

2 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Valarie Allen

Expectations/only juried shows?

Hi everyone:) I am new to AFI, I'm a long time ceramic artist and have been having shows in my home gallery for 2 years. I tried a show, no…

Started by Laurie Russell

14 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Laurie Russell

Having two mediums in my booth...any comments on the subject?

Hello...I'm a newbie to the forum...   I've been doing shows now for about 3 years, and the jury process is still frustrating and confusing…

Started by Dawn Vertrees

36 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Dawn Vertrees

The Naperville, IL Women's Club Juried Fine Art Fair that happens in June... anyone ever done it?

While I am familiar with the Naperville Riverwalk show that happens in September, I hadn't heard of the Women's Club Fine Art Fair that occ…

Started by Amy Furgiuele

2 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service