Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'images' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Booth & Jury Images

Hey guys, I posted this as reply a previous post but I couldn't tell if anyone one seeing it so I thought I'd repost it as a new thread and…

Started by Kurt Stauder

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Kurt Stauder

Jury product images

Hello everyone, In learning as we go, we are trying to determine the exact meaning of some of the requests for images when filling out and…

Started by Chuck Hinrichs

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Chuck Hinrichs

Elements and its color space

A friend who is a digital artist using the latest regular Photoshop told me that Elements is not in sRGB space, but in 1998 (whatever that…

Started by Linnea Lahlum

2 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Larry Berman

Entrythingy images are all different sizes…?

Has anyone had this problem with Entrythingy?  For some reason after images have been uploaded I’m seeing mine in all sorts of crazy sizes…

Started by Linnea Lahlum

2 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

Do you call it mixed media or is it still photography?

I'm trying out some new pieces right now, and looking at shifting directions. It's doing photography, but more in an emotive vein, and inco…

Started by Robert Wallis

0 Sep 25, 2013

Has anyone done the Ohio Sauerkraut Festival in October?

We have heard this is a wonder, well attended, art focused crowd, with average attendance annually over two days of 300,000-350,000.  It is…

Started by Barbara Pitorak Bloom

0 Jul 23, 2013

Booth shot follow-up

Here is my follow-up to my post asking how to better my booth shot.  I took your suggestions, let up my tent in my family's backyard, and t…

Started by Britt Hallowell

3 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

Customizing your "My Page" and getting it to work for you

The thought occurred to me that most of you have not customized your "My Page" blog site that you have access to, on AFI.  Consequently, yo…

Started by Barry Bernstein

24 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Parker

Black borders or no black borders?

I am starting to look at application for 2013 and have noticed this highlighted image requirement: "We project our images at our jury using…

Started by Karen Gelbard

5 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Larry Berman

How should photographers submit images of "work" on Zapp?

Last year, I created virtual 3d products and added my images into the "finished products". I think that might not have been what the jurors…

Started by Steve Sawusch

2 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Steve Sawusch

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service