Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'holiday' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Webinar "3 things your business needs for a rockin' holiday season "

Hi - you can register at bloombybelmonili.com--they have 3 different dates and times available- I signed up for this Sat at 10am. Thank you…

Started by Shelly Christine Ristow

1 Sep 17
Reply by Connie Mettler

Quality shows on ZAPP

If a show uses ZAPP, should there be a reasonable expectation that the show meets a certain quality standard? Recently I was rejected from…

Started by Barry Bernstein

5 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Camryn Forrest

Holiday season shows....

next weekend I am kicking off my round of Holiday Shows, every weekend is booked from Nov 5  right through Dec 11. I usually use a few holi…

Started by Karole Bowlds

21 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Bobby Weiss

Christmas Wonderfest - Novi MI

Does anyone have experience with the Wonderfest?   We have an opportunity to participate and I was looking for feedback.  It's moved this…

Started by Kelli Shaw

5 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Kelli Shaw

Anyone up for some holiday fun?

It's that time of the year! The time where people from all over the world come together to do something nice for each other ... It's also t…

Started by Connie Mettler

43 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Connie Mettler

What are you Doing This Weekend - July 1-4?

I'm dying to know. Holiday weekends are a little lean on art fairs -- only the biggie in Denver at Cherry Creek and some smaller ones scatt…

Started by Connie Mettler

28 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Ruth Finkenbiner

Flu season affecting show attendance?

Ok are you just as sick of hearing about swine flu, excuse me H1N1, as I am? I see antibacterial containers in Target and even churches, li…

Started by Michelle Sholund

4 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Todd J Shelley

Catering to the Holidays - what do you do?

I have been working hard as I am sure many of you all are during this busy show season. Between getting time in my work shop, reading up on…

5 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Karla Ries

Vernon Hills Holiday boutique looking for a few more artists - One day - December 5th

Hi All, I recently applied to a holiday boutique in to be held Dec 5th in Vernon Hills, IL. I just received an email from the organizer ab…

Started by Lila

0 Oct 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend - how were the fairs?

I was probably one of a few who didn't sign up for a fair this past Labor Day Weekend. So out of curiosity how did everyone, who did them,…

9 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Carolina Niebres

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service