Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'galleries' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone have any experience with ARTFULHOME.com? (Online Gallery that sells your artwork)

I am interested in "applying" to ARTFUL HOME's online gallery to market some of my work. Does anyone have any experience with them? Opinion…

Started by Hugo Cruz

7 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by E. Lee Wilson, Jr.

is this the place to warn artists about non paying galleries?

A gallery owner in Gray, Maine has sold some of my work in the past few months and I have not received a payment from her for over 6 months…

Started by cheryl kumiski

9 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by cheryl kumiski

How will you reach out to wholesale buyers this year?

Constant contact email blast? Co-op mailing? Advertising? Phone calls? Fax blast? All of the above? Last year a new exhibitor called and ma…

Started by Wendy Rosen

0 Jan 31, 2013

When trying to get into a new gallery, do you list your art fair experience on your resume?

I am trying to get into a new gallery, of course they are requesting a resume.  I am new to the art fair world, and was wondering, does y…

Started by Kimberly Merck- Moore

4 May 7, 2012
Reply by Kimberly Merck- Moore

Evaluating Galleries / Gift Shops - should I stay or should I go?

Wondering what criteria you use to determine if you continue to keep your art in a gallery or gift shop? Obviously sales is a big factor, b…

Started by Ruth Finkenbiner

6 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Andrea Robinson

Can Art Save a Mall?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3097323&id=207021841768 This link refers to an article about a mall in St Louis that was schedule…

Started by Randall Jordan

0 Dec 31, 2009

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service