Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'festivals' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Miami/Brickell Festival of the Arts october

I just got accepted to the Miami/brickell festival of art that's taking place on the 20th-21st, i have not heard that much about this sho…

Started by Gebet Cecil Sannoh

3 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Nancy Reyna

Newport Jazz Festival & Newport Folk Festival along with Saratoga..anyone have experience with any of these or music festivals?

Hi Art Family!  We have done over 100 shows in 6 years since we started...some biggies and not so big. Anyhoo, we would be super grateful f…

Started by Maureen Roberts

0 Mar 7, 2017

5ft Extension for EZ-Up - DIY or buy

I need to add a rain-proof 3 - 5 ft extenstion to the back of my EZ Up tent. I have created one that I put up --- use metal piping joined a…

Started by Janet McGregor Dunn

3 May 27, 2015
Reply by Greg Little

How do you earn more at small art festivals?

We have a booked up Spring schedule & we are working our little butts off trying to get everything from paintings to reproductions read…

Started by Lee Saxon Hay

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Lisa Foster

What do you call yourself?

This is an ongoing discussion in our office as we prepare the prospectus for the big move to Washington, DC and the rebranding of the Buyer…

Started by Wendy Rosen

18 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by carrie jacobson

Florida, Need info on Downtown Sarasota Craft Festival

Hello, has anyone done the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festival, it's an annual craft festival by American Endeavors. I'm a newbie and have nev…

Started by ana paula santos

2 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by ana paula santos

Art Fairs/Festivals - New Artist Connundrum & Questions

As I've said before, my husband & I are hoping to start working art fairs/festivals next year. I've been looking through some shows on…

Started by Alyx Morgan

12 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Berman

What comes first, the booth or the acceptances? Or the storage?

Ok, I have looked around and have not seen this sort of question posted-maybe I didn't look long enough, and if so please feel free to redi…

Started by Anita Lambert

34 May 11, 2014
Reply by Kale Van Leeuwen

Has Anyone Done Art Shows in Arkansas?

I don't see much about art shows in Arkansas.  They have a few big ones.  I have a best friend there who wants me to come and do shows usin…

Started by C Z Williams, Painter

0 Jan 3, 2014

Rhode Island Eliminates Sales Tax on Art

Great news from Rhode Island.  As of December 1, 2013, The State of RI has eliminated the 7% sales tax for original works and limited signe…

Started by Cate McCauley

2 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Cate McCauley

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service