Constance Mettler

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'festival' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

parker summerfest arts and crafts festival

Has anyone done the parker summerfest arts and crafts festival in Colorado? I got accepted but don't know if it's worth my while to drive f…

Started by Carol bryan

1 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas Felsted

Vail Art on the Rockies

Just a heads-up to everyone that they've extended their deadline.  Got my wait list notification last week, the original deadline was March…

Started by Jacqueline Webster

7 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Steve Sawusch

Need some input.......

I applied to La Quinta 2 years in a row.  Last year they told me I was rejected.  It seems my art was great, it was my booth. I was 2 point…

Started by Sue Kroll

2 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Larry Berman

Space Coast Art Festival at the port

Hi All, I'm just getting back into doing art festivals again after a 2 year hiatus. I worked the Space Coast Art Festival in Port Canaveral…

Started by Chelly Harkness

0 Dec 7, 2014

Florida, Need info on Downtown Sarasota Craft Festival

Hello, has anyone done the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festival, it's an annual craft festival by American Endeavors. I'm a newbie and have nev…

Started by ana paula santos

2 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by ana paula santos

Huntington Beach Food Art and Music festival

Anyone do this show?  I was juried in but could not attend at last minute.  I need some feedback, please!  Thanx!

Started by gregory peters

4 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by gregory peters

Can anyone recommend the San Carlos Art and Wine Festival?

Hi I am a painter considering trying the san Carlos Art and Wine festival this year. I sell paintings upwards of 2,000 and dont know if the…

Started by rachel shultz

1 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Christina L. Towell

Blair County Arts Festival

Has anyone done this show?  I can not find any reviews on here or anywhere on google!  This is going to be about a 5 hour drive for me and…

Started by Kaitlin Slattery

0 Jan 24, 2014

Feedback on Southwest Arts Festival?

I have found one negative comment on the Southwest Arts Fest in Indio, Calif. I'd appreciate any insights, memories, comments, criticisms,…

Started by carrie jacobson

3 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Pauline Haas-Vaughn

Wickford, RI, Art Festival

The Wickford Art Festival, like many of the festivals I attended in July and August, was harmed, in my opinion, by the weather. If it wasn'…

Started by carrie jacobson

1 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by carrie jacobson

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service