Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'fair' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What color for mesh panels looks more professional?

I'm a newbie on the art fair market.  I have a Light Dome canopy.  I need to buy some mesh panels.  Most of what I've seen are white, but I…

Started by Jim Harris

6 May 20, 2011
Reply by Kristi Sloniger

Columbus Arts Fair June 3-5

Does anyone have a suggestion for a hotel for the Columbus Arts Fair in June? The Westin is the Art Fair's choice but it is $99. a night pl…

Started by Lynn Devine McDonald

5 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Lynn Devine McDonald

After a year off... now where should we go?

I haven't done any art fairs for a while. I took time off to make art and try to get into more galleries - and then my personal life got in…

Started by sandhi schimmel gold

5 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by MICHAEL ALAN STIPEK

Costs of Fairs

I am new to art fairs and live in Texas.  I have noticed that the fees for a lot of fairs is quite expensive.  Are there there fairs that d…

Started by Lisa Cannon

5 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Michelle Sholund

Indoor art fairs

Hi, I am new to "insiders" so forgive if this has already been covered.  I am looking for some decent indoor art fairs in the Illinois, Mis…

Started by Cydne LaBonte

4 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Melanie Rolfes

Booth Signage?

I'm contemplating adding a vinyl banner to the front of my canopy with my business name, location, and website address.  Does any one else…

Started by Jacqueline Webster

12 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Mark Yearwood

Wall Panels

I'm doing a show in St. Louis (Art & Air) on June 4-6 and am wanting to find someone or a company in the area that would rent wall pane…

Started by Genece Hamby

16 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Sheila Evans

Sacramento, California October 1-3?

I just got accepted to Sacramento in October.  Has anyone done this?  Is it worth the schlep from Colorado?  Thinking about a working vacat…

Started by Jacqueline Webster

0 Apr 2, 2010

How NOT to get accepted into a show

I'm on a rant this morning. If this is you, please don't be offended, be educated. If it's not you, bless you, on behalf of all show direct…

Started by Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney

52 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Connie Mettler

Perfecting my booth, what's really necessary?

Hello Everyone, I've just been accepted to the Zona Rosa Art Fair in Kansas City, MO. It's a high-end white tent event, and this will be m…

Started by Kaelin Cordis

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Carol Ferenschak

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service