Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'equipment' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much weight -A little math for fun

Do you all know an artist named Bernoulli? No? Well he was an artist in other areas of thought, mainly mathematics. He created Bernoulli's…

Started by Larry Sohn

2 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

Custom booth weights - the best

Custom made Booth weights There are many weight systems out there. All have one or more of these four problems. A) Too heavy to lift in an…

Started by Larry Sohn

8 Mar 21, 2019
Reply by Greg Little

It has been said before - Flourish

I just hung up from another wonderful experience, on the phone, with Flourish. They are a GREAT ! company to deal with. I have no affiliati…

Started by Larry Sohn

8 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

What is the best way to cover grid walls for indoor show?

I am getting ready to do an indoor art show in Feb. and need to have walls to display my hanging art.  I do have a tent with mesh panels fo…

Started by Betsy Hughes

5 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Susan Lightcap

FOR SALE: Nine 7' Dark Grey Pro Panels with accessories

Nine 7' dark grey Pro Panels for sale in Fort Lauderdale area. Only used once and in EXCELLENT condition. $900.00 plus shipping. Purchased…

Started by Mark Andrew Thomas

10 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Raymond Jusseaume

ITEM CLAIMED --- EPSON Stylus Pro 4900 Printer

I purchased this Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Printer in 2015. It can create beautiful fine art prints of really high quality. It worked great, an…

Started by Andrea Merican

4 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Monte M. Moore

Wish to partner with artist wanting to learn art show business or sell my trailer. .

I am interested in partnering with someone who would like to learn how to do art shows in Florida. I will consider other states as well. I…

Started by Kathleen Teach

2 May 28, 2018
Reply by Ly Montells

Yet Another Booth Discussion

Hello all, I am new to the Art Fair Scene. I have been stalking the canvas booth and panel discussions as well as used sales (here and on C…

Started by Kyra Richter

14 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Kathleen J. Clausen

Seeking used festival eqpt in Chicago area (1. tent, 2. weights, 3. panels or mesh)

Hello, This is my first time posting, so I hope I'm in the right place. I'm looking to get ahead of festival season and wanted to see if a…

Started by Phil Thompson

3 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Jim Harris

Pro Panels for sale

We have 9 seven foot by 38" pro panels, they are the medium dark grey color. In great shape and come with some straight stiffeners as well.…

Started by Steve Cebula

9 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service