Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'digital' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What would you do?

I'm wondering what others think of this situation and if anyone would try to right this wrong, even if it did not impact them directly (but…

Started by Suzanne Ens

21 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

Monitor Settings Question

I have always noticed that different monitors seem to have different settings when it comes to images looking too dark or too light but yes…

Started by Layl McDill

4 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Barry Vangrov

I'm in the market for a new digi camera - help?

Hey all! I have been using a decent sony camera for a few years now, and lately it has really become temperamental - eating batteries like…

Started by Michelle Sholund

15 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Michelle Sholund

Hello, trying this again.

I posted yesterday, but it was deleted, and for the life of me, I cannot remember what I actually said, other than I was informed that I'd…

Started by Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney

5 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney

I'm a Photographer! No, wait, a Digital Artist! No, wait, a Mixed-Media artist! No, wait ....

As a photographer I'm saddened by what is transpiring in the art world. It is an issue primarily but not exclusively concerning photographe…

Started by Ron Mellott

82 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Ron Mellott

Call to Artists!

The Relentless Eye:
Global Cell Phone Photography 2009 Cell phone cameras are the relentless eye of the global simulacra. Simple and every…

Started by Helen Day Art Center

0 Jul 7, 2009

Artists Using Any Canon Digital Camera

I have used a Canon digital camera over the past eight years, the Power Shot A70, excellent images posted to my web site. This past week th…

Started by Latta C Kussmann

0 Mar 29, 2009

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service