Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'card' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whats the best POS iPad holder?

looking for an iPad holder that has a security feature. I'd like to use it to either take payments, or even show videos on the iPad. proble…

Started by Ryan Rabbass

0 Jul 9

Paypal v Square

I'm new to this, and will be attending my first market in a couple weeks.  Does anyone have advice on using Square card readers versus Payp…

Started by Kelly Swartz

13 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

For Sale Knockdown Propanels, Flourish Trimline Tent

We have decided to sell our home and travel the country in an RV for awhile so no place to store my Art Fair equipment have lots to sell. I…

Started by Cindy Lindow

1 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Cindy Lindow

Battery Case for iPhone

Hi Everyone, I have an iPhone 5 that I use to accept credit cards (I use PayPal Here with Square as a back-up). I am considering getting o…

Started by Lori Buff

8 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Greg Little

Square vs. Amazon Local Register

So the big gorilla Amazon has thrown their hat into the credit card swipe ring.   I've been an extremely happy Square user for three years…

Started by Joel Lockridge

3 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Olive Parker

So has anyone tried Apple pay?

A feature on the new iphone 6's and the new ipads is an app called Apple Pay. You load your card numbers into your phone and they are immed…

Started by Jim Dalton

18 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Chris Hoyt

Left out in the cold in sunny Florida

Hi, First off I would like to introduce myself as a new contributor to artfair insiders. I am Tim Niewiadomski, segmented wood turner, liv…

Started by Tim Niewiadomski

7 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tim Niewiadomski

Anyone know about Merchant services Worldwide?

I use the Square and am happy... but this company keeps calling with "too good to be true" rates of 0.25% and $0.05 per swipe. Does anyone…

Started by Chris King

6 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by lori kay

Anyone used Leader as credit card processor?

I'm ready to make the switch to a smart phone that takes credit cards.  I've read alot about square but does anyone know anything about lea…

Started by Sara Hoffland

4 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Elbert Morris

Can you recommend online printshop for greeting cards using my photographs of my artwork?

I have heard from several people (whose original artwork is expensive) that they have significantly increased their profit at shows by offe…

Started by Betsey Harries

6 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Betsey Harries

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service