Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'canopy' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

10x10 Trimline booth with many extras, $900 Minneapolis pickup only.

10'x10' Trimline art fair canopy booth tent with stabar kit, French wall kit, 24" awning, EZ up kit, 5 mesh equipment bags, 3 canvas totes,…

Started by Steve Born

0 Jul 22

How to extend the height further on a 10x10 popup?

I'm looking to put extenders on the legs of my Eurmax 10x10 premium pop. They don't sell leg extenders, but I've seen a lot of artists add…

Started by Ryan Rabbass

4 Jun 3
Reply by Robert Wallis

Almost NEW 10x10 Flourish Trimline Tent with Extras (Southern California)

A Flourish/TrimLine Tent is the most professional canopy on the market. This one has only been used three times, in good weather (So Cal) a…

Started by Bettie Grace Miner

0 Mar 8

Durable Pop-Up Style Tent Suggestions?

Hi there! I'm new to Art Fair Insiders and I was hoping you all could give me some insight. Does anyone have experience with the Expo Pro f…

Started by Rocky Pardo

14 Mar 5
Reply by Greg Little

10x10 Flourish Trimline art fair tent for sale

FOR SALE 10x10 Flourish Trimline art fair tent. Excellent condition Tent comes with all the accessories needed for set up including the add…

Started by Michael James Turney

7 Feb 29
Reply by Sayeed Syed

Showoff canopy for sale $500 Pittsburgh PA

Hi We purchased this canopy to use at music festivals and now we use an RV.  The canopy is in like new condition and includes the walls an…

Started by Todd Williams

7 Feb 23
Reply by Julianne Vadas

SOLD Complete Black Pro Panel Booth and Tent Bundle with Extra Booth Accessories! SOUTH EAST FLORIDA

Complete Pro Panel booth & tent bundle for sale, with extra booth accessories! Only used for one season :) Selling complete setup LIGH…

Started by Shanna Ferris

1 Jan 5
Reply by Shanna Ferris

SOLD Complete Black Pro Panel Booth and Tent Bundle with Extra Booth Accessories! SOUTH EAST FLORIDA

Complete Pro Panel booth & tent bundle for sale, with extra booth accessories! Only used for one season :) Selling complete setup LIGH…

Started by Shanna Ferris

3 Jan 5
Reply by Shanna Ferris

Trimline 10X10 and 10X20 canopy for sale.

I have the canopies, side panels and poles for 10x10 that can be expanded to a 10x20.  Havent used it in a while.  Has some issues, small h…

Started by Brian Hart

2 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Boris Kramer

For sale: Flourish Trimline Canopy

As Art Fair vendors know, this is the Cadillac of canopys/ show tents. Purchased in 2012 and used for one season and then placed in storage…

Started by Rodger Cooley

4 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Rodger Cooley

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service