Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insurance for Vendor Cancellation

Hi Everyone on this Sunday afternoon.  I have a question about some insurance and I feel I already know the answer is going to be "no, no s…

Started by Cindy Welch

0 Aug 9, 2020

Bruce Baker materials still good?

I was reading something here from years ago and it mentioned Bruce Baker and his web site http://bbakerinc.com/. I was (am) really intrigue…

Started by Bobby Weiss

6 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Janet Alexander

Business insurance questions

I’ve been looking at vendors for business insurance, and have some questions.  In my search the same names keep coming up repeatedly: ACTin…

Started by Linnea Lahlum

29 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Christopher Alexander

Moving Up to a Bigger Booth

I am beginning to think about next year, yes 2018, and how I want to expand.  The way I am thinking of expanding is to a bigger booth.  I h…

Started by Cindy Welch

6 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Cindy Welch

Selling Your Business

Anyone here have any experience selling/buying an existing Art/Craft business? My wife and I are kicking around the idea of a new direction…

Started by Tim Gott

1 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Price display

I am inquiring about others ideas about displaying prices with my art. I, in the last have use the back of my business cards and just hand…

Started by Paula Decker Haynes

6 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Greg Little

Who needs a mentor - LEATHER?

This might sound strange, but my Dad is retired, having worked in the Leather industry all of his life -- from working as an apprentice in…

Started by sandhi schimmel gold

1 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

the perfect marketing materials for a show!

hi guys! being an artist myself, i know how valuable marketing materials are to promoting you art, as well as how expensive they can be!  i…

Started by jenna

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Carol Larsen

Changing Business Name--Is It Smart, or Not?

Hello Everyone, I am hashing over the idea of changing my business name.  Maybe some of y'all have considered this and can help me make a…

Started by Cindy Welch

9 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Kendra Bennett

How do you earn more at small art festivals?

We have a booked up Spring schedule & we are working our little butts off trying to get everything from paintings to reproductions read…

Started by Lee Saxon Hay

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Lisa Foster

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service