Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'artist' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michael J. Weber In Memoriam

Michael Weber of Port St. Lucie, FL, died after a brief illness on October 25. After months of not feeling well, shortness of breath and fa…

Started by Connie Mettler

2 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

What makes up the perfect show? From the artists perspective...

My wife is an oil painter and over the last five years we’ve been displaying her work at local Art Festivals in New England each summer and…

Started by Tony DeCoste

17 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Tony DeCoste

A Call For Help

Hi there, I‘m hoping that you could spread the word about my husband‘s gofundme page. On May 3rd Oliver was altering a wooden mandrel to…

Started by Christiane Hampel

3 May 30, 2019
Reply by Connie Mettler

New to forum, new to art fairs.

Hi, I’m Mike Olson. I’m new to art and to art fairs.  My my wife likes funky yard art. I’ve made her a couple of items in the past. When s…

Started by Mike Olson

4 Mar 24, 2019
Reply by Mike Olson

Photographer / Artist Display Easel - $75

Make your photos / artwork stand out at the fair with this French sidewalk-style display easel! The easel is made of sturdy metal, coated…

Started by Sonya Shannon

0 Aug 11, 2018

Call for Featured Artists

Artsy Shark is now accepting submissions from artists who would like to be featured and promoted in the coming months. Deadline for submi…

Started by Carolyn G Edlund

0 Jun 25, 2018

First show in 48 hours - I'm a wreck

Still have 175 pieces to mount and bag, buy grid walls, and figure out what to price the 233 originals i'll be taking. First show ever and…

Started by Rick Wallace

15 May 14, 2018
Reply by Rick Wallace

Artist Mesh steel panels for sale

I have Mesh steel panels for artists booths that knock down. The panels measure 6ft by 37 inches when put together. They are made by Graphi…

Started by Jan Pomeroy

0 Jun 9, 2017

Escoda Brushes

I am looking for the following Escoda brushes, rounded tip (2nd brush down), with a medium length wooden handle.  I found them at Cheap Joe…

Started by Cindy Welch

0 Mar 11, 2017

Used 10 x 10 Craft Hut canopy for sale--Tampa/St Pete

Craft Hut (approx.10 yrs old) that includes 4 fully zippered side walls plus front and back awnings. Also includes 4 pvc weights and carryi…

Started by Amy Lennard Gmelin

2 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Amy Lennard Gmelin

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service