Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do Low Prices Upset Other Artists?

Am preparing to go to my first show in a couple of weeks.  Got the tent, display, etc. pretty much under control.  All the great conversati…

Started by Edgar Williams

30 on Thursday
Reply by Larry Sohn

Wholesale pricing

I know this forum is for art fair vendors, but I'm guessing some of you may have run into a similar situation (although the Wholesale Busin…

Started by CA Kaminski

5 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Cindy Welch

opinions of Cedar Key Show in Florida

I'm trying to decide if I should apply to the Cedar Key show in March. Has anyone done this show? What was your experience? This is my seco…

Started by Nancy Reyna

3 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Jan Herman

Art fairs Florida Panhandle

Has anyone done any art shows in the Florida Panhandle?  I will be moving to a rural farm area (yes we were farmers and want to get out of…

Started by C Z Williams, Painter

3 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Rita Seidel

Original Black Propanels for Sale $700

Don't miss out on these original Propanels at a steal of a price! NEAR MINT CONDITION! $700.00   Nine Black ProPanels  6′ Original Pro Pan…

Started by lynda mason

1 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Robert Drake

Propanels Booth SetUp and Enclosed Trailer For Sale

We have our ProPanel Booth and Enclosed trailer for sale. 7000.00 OBO  Located in the Houston, TX area. Includes the following for the boot…

Started by Josh Garza

3 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Mike Baker

What constitutes as "original" art?

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and as of this fall - new to the art fair scene. Technically, I did some shows about 20 years ago but m…

Started by Missy Elam Chavez

4 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Missy Elam Chavez

I'm interested in purchasing...Rant

I need a place to rant: I can't tell you how many times I get asked, when I post a piece of my art on Instagram or Facebook, "Is this piece…

Started by Terri Einer

13 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA

FOR SALE: Nine 7' Dark Grey Pro Panels with accessories

Nine 7' dark grey Pro Panels for sale in Fort Lauderdale area. Only used once and in EXCELLENT condition. $900.00 plus shipping. Purchased…

Started by Mark Andrew Thomas

10 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Raymond Jusseaume

Permanent Booth, Last Installment

I want to give an update on what is going on and it will be my last installment on this topic. I have been accepted into the antique/vinta…

Started by Cindy Welch

4 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Cindy Welch

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service