Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'acrylic' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What painting subjects sell best at art show?

I realize this is a pretty general question and hard to judge as it's based on per show, but overall I've heard landscapes sell better than…

Started by Ryan Rabbass

0 Feb 11

Clearance mat board and acrylic – it must all go!

Get an additional 76% OFF our clearance items that are already discounted 50%. Total saving of at least 88%! That is way BELOW our cost. Wh…

Started by Mark Rogers

1 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

Display Recommendations for Shows

Hello:  I have fairly new here and learning my way around. My daughter and I are new at doing art festivals and need some display ideas.  S…

Started by Lisa Newton

4 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Lisa Newton

Ann Arbor Art Fair-Original or State Street show???

I've applied to both the original and State Street art fairs. I have never done the Ann Arbor Show, but have been strongly encouraged to tr…

Started by Denise Cassidy Wood

4 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Denise Cassidy Wood

New from Nashville Area - Gall's

Hey all, We live just south of Nashville, in Franklin, TN. My wife, Deborah is a fine artist (acrylic with palette knife) of 25+ years and…

Started by Rick Gall

4 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Annette Piper

Varnish for acrylic paintings

I was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions for a less expensive varnish for acrylic paints.  Now that my painting business has exp…

4 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Carla Bank

New to Art Fairs

Hi,  I am new to the art fair scene and was hoping to get some tips from the pros.  I sell large acrylic paintings on gallery canvas.  I ne…

3 May 19, 2010
Reply by Bob Costello

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service