Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'West' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone know anything about the art event "Artnado"?

I saw a listing a few months ago on Zapp for an event called "Artnado" in West Palm Beach that (supposedly) occurred in November of 2014, a…

Started by E. Lee Wilson, Jr.

19 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Irina Busa

West End vs Greenwich Village (La Grange IL vs Rockford IL)

I have been invited to the West End show and am waiting for word from Greenwich Village. My question is if given the choice between the two…

Started by Josh Baker

0 May 12, 2016

St James Court- West End Baptist Church location. Need advice!

Does anyone have experience exhibiting at the West End Baptist church location?  Is this location completely off the track of the main St.…

Started by Laura MacNaughton

4 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

Does anyone know anything about the Zapp event "Artnado"?

I saw a listing on Zapp for an event called "Artnado" in West Palm Beach that occurred in November of 2014, and is listed again for Novembe…

Started by E. Lee Wilson, Jr.

0 Jan 5, 2015

West Palm Beach in June

My son is getting married in June in West Palm Beach.  I have never been even remotely close to Florida before.  Anybody have any ideas of…

Started by Jacki Bilsborrow

0 Mar 12, 2014

Parking for Sunfest

I'm doing Sunfest for the first time in many years and the the only available parking offered by the show is in a parking garage where I'm…

Started by Maria Reyes Jones

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Geoff Coe

Info will be appreciated re: Chester (NJ); Towsontown (MD); Celebrate W Hartford (CT)

Well, it's that time of year again and I'm trying to fill our schedule and attempting to stay close to home (NY) rather than traveling to t…

Started by Melanie Moore

10 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Melanie Moore

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service