Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'Square' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems with Square releasing my money-anyone ever heard of this?

Has anyone ever had this happen- I have never heard of this. I did a show over last weekend, went to square site today and see that I must…

Started by Judy Christian

16 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Greg Little

Reading credit cards with a Moto G5 Plus phone

This is a great Android phone, chosen by wirecutter.com as the best of the low-cost Android phones. But, it very difficult to get reliable…

Started by Marc Rochkind

2 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by Carol Larsen

Lodging Rittenhouse Square weekend 10/13/17

I'm looking for inexpensive lodging or sharing of a place for the aforementioned art show. I want a place within walking distance of the sh…

Started by Larry Sohn

9 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

Square glitch in charge amount - anyone else had this happen?

Today I had a glitch with my square. I "rang up" a sale for $31.59 but when I checked my Square account the customer was charged $315.93. I…

Started by Chris King

5 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Charlene Clark

Accepting Payment from New Chipped Credit Cards

Earlier this year, I received a new microchipped credit card from my bank as part of their move away from magnetic stripe swipe cards to th…

Started by Sarah Pollock

17 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Greg Little

Madison On or Off the Square

Are these two different shows, Madison (Wisconsin) On the Square and Off the Square? If they are different, what is the difference? I'm con…

Started by carrie jacobson

2 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by carrie jacobson

What's up with Belleville?

Jury results were to be emailed Feb. 24th for Belleville's Art on the Square, but as of today is still in jury and asking for our patience.…

Started by John Lamar

15 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Connie Mettler

Newbie Question…...Credit Card Readers?

I am getting ready for my first show in less than a month I am just starting to look into the whole topic of how best to accept credit card…

Started by Bob Ross

5 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Jay McDougall

Need help getting my new square to run, please

I now have a samsung tablet, and the little square reader is not recognized by it. No cards can swipe, and there is a little icon in the co…

Started by Judy Christian

8 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Judy Christian

the Square

I have a question for those of you who use the Square to take credit cards.  I just bought a phone and set up the Square account only to fi…

Started by Jeanne Morningstar Kent

18 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Staci McLauchlan

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service