Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'Show' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gulfstream Park Art

Hello, Does anyone have any input about Amdur's December Gulfstream Park Art Show? It sounds like a great location, but it is a long drive…

Started by FRANK LEDBETTER

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

Naperville Women's Club

Has anyone applied and gotten in to this show? I applied last year and I didn't get in.  Today I was reviewing my application in Zapp to s…

Started by Roxanne Coffelt

3 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Roxanne Coffelt

Buyer's Market Philadelphia 2012

The Buyers Market was up for us this year. We are not alone. I saw a good number of people who looked happy and had good reports from most…

Started by Paul willsea

26 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Diane Wright

Tips for Boardwalk Art Show, please!

Hello, all - I'm doing the Boardwalk Art Show in Virginia Beach next weekend, and have heard all sorts of horror stories and dire warnings.…

Started by carrie jacobson

37 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Dave Hinde

Have you ever cancelled a show due to weather?

We have a thunderstorm moving in tomorrow, and I am trying to assess what this really means. I have been working hard on packing and gettin…

Started by Donna Jo Wallace

17 May 20, 2013
Reply by Jenny Nunnelee

Romeo Peach – Crafty Labor Show

Has anyone done this show?  Any comments would be appreciated.  I am looking to pick up another show for the summer and just received the a…

Started by Chris Pawlik

0 Apr 22, 2013

Washington Craft Show in DC

Does anyone have feedback on this November show?  The deadline is April 1st and I'm wondering if it's still a good show.  With an $1100. bo…

Started by Patty Sgrecci

4 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Patty Sgrecci

American Art Marketing

Hi all,    I have been accepted into the American Art Marketing show this April and I need to send a confirmation asap.  I have never done…

Started by Diane Wright

0 Feb 10, 2013

Only Report If You Will Go To Court? (Buy/Sell)

Perhaps others have experienced this ... but ... it was a big surprise for me. I recently told a promoter about a Buy/Sell artist. Being a…

Started by Lois Anderson

25 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Chris Hoyt

Showoff Canopy

I am hoping to find other artists on this site who use a Showoff to discuss how to set it up since the instructions which came with it are…

Started by Vincent von Frese

12 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Tamra Gentry

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service