Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'Show' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Penrod Questions

So I will be doing the Penrod show in a couple weeks and have a few questions. 1). How is the red section? I know the tents are back to ba…

Started by Josh Baker

6 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Josh Baker

Seeking Trimline or other Domed tent

I'm looking for a good deal on a 10 x 10 Trimline, Light Dome or one of the other domed tents in good condition. Must do well in rain and w…

Started by Marilyn Weisberg

6 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Weisberg

Naperville Womens Club HELP!!!!

I applied thinking it was Riverwalk, lo and behold I got in. Normally a  secondarary show isn't as good as the higher ranked show,so I'm no…

Started by Derek T Collins

7 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

St. Stephen's Art Show in Florida

Has anyone ever done this show and what is your opinion of it? I am primarily a painter or mixed media 2-D. They extended their deadline un…

Started by Amy Fletcher

0 Nov 8, 2015

Art Shows & Spouses

Do they mix well? How do you convince a spouse that this is what we do?  I am getting ready for 2015. My problem was I picked some local sh…

Started by Heather Jordan

43 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

The Indeterminate Value of Hospitality

After the interesting conversation a couple weeks ago about the value of hospitality, I had back-to-back weekend shows with minimal and max…

Started by carrie jacobson

27 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Chris Hoyt

Easton Art Show Columbus,Ohio

Does anyone know if this show is any good? I did it when it irst started out and it was a pretty lonely affair, not any crowd to speakof, m…

Started by Linda McGurn

1 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Robert Wallis

Deerfield Beach Festival of the Arts, Jan 2015

Lee and I just did the Hot Works Boca Raton show last weekend (160 artists). While there, we learned there was another show going on at the…

Started by Cat Fenner

0 Jan 28, 2015

Orange Beach Art Show in March and Eastern Shore Art Center

Happy Thanksgiving!!   Hi y'all!  My name is Linda Patrick of Laurindalee's Paper Bead Jewelry.  I handcraft paper beads and create earrin…

Started by Linda Patrick

6 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Linda Patrick

Artisans Promotions Boston Christmas Show at the World Trade Center, Boston-

Has anyone done this show in the past few years?  How was the traffic and quality/look of the customer?  Has CraftBoston skimmed off the cr…

Started by Laura MacNaughton

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Chris Hoyt

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service