Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'Photography' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flats Festival for the Arts experience?

Anyone with experience on the Flats Festival for the Arts now that Howard Alan Shows has taken over? I'd be driving 4+ hours, it's expensi…

Started by Fletcher Dean

11 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Judy Christian

Photographic copies VS original other mediums

There have been numerous discussions on here, both pro and con, for this. A concept that I have yet to see addressed, shall be brought fort…

Started by Larry Sohn

0 Jun 20, 2018

Area dependent types of art

This discussion is most appropriate for Photographers, painters etc.  Not that others are not welcome, however I think it is most applicabl…

Started by Larry Sohn

3 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

Which Booth Image Should I use?

So I cleaned up the 10x20 booth image a bit including removing my company name so as not to influence the judges.  Now I'm curious which im…

Started by Josh Baker

5 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by emily schnabel

Photography VS Jewelry etc.

*** Disclaimer *** Let me start by stating I have nothing against Jewelry nor any other form of art. I have admiration and respect for arti…

Started by Larry Sohn

15 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Larry Sohn

Displaying 8X10 Prints

Sorry if I am doing this wrong; I'm not aware of the 'forum etiquette' as I am new to this site.  I have been displaying prints in frames a…

Started by Jennifer A Hauff

14 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Sharon Brooks

West End vs Greenwich Village (La Grange IL vs Rockford IL)

I have been invited to the West End show and am waiting for word from Greenwich Village. My question is if given the choice between the two…

Started by Josh Baker

0 May 12, 2016

10x20 Booth Shot

So the weather has finally broken here outside Chicago long enough for me to get my full booth setup for the first time. I have foam floori…

Started by Josh Baker

0 May 6, 2016

For Sale: 10x10 Trimline w/ Mesh+ Extras - SE Wisconsin

This is a Flourish Trimline with StaBar tent with Mesh display panels that I used for Photography at Art Fairs.  It also comes with a rear…

Started by Michael Mikkelson

3 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Michael Mikkelson

Newbie with questions

I've decided to dip my toe in the Art Show waters and see if it's for me. Having done one small Holiday show recently, with wonderful comm…

Started by Charly McConnell

12 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Charly McConnell

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service