Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'New' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Artist owned Airbnb in New York City private room with en suite bath / private room shared bath.

Hi Everyone,  I have a great Airbnb in Manhattan. I would love to host you. I am a fellow artist and have two rooms to offer. The location…

Started by Maureen Roberts

1 Jan 18
Reply by Bettie Grace Miner

Newbie not getting into Art Fairs :( looking for booth feedback

I thought I had put together good images of my product and booth idea.  I have been to numerous art fair/festivals over the years. I have c…

Started by Rachel Murray

9 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Rachel Murray

Shadows on the Teche (Fall 2017)

We went to New Iberia, LA, for an art and craft show that is all handmade. We have done it before and loved it. However it had been about a…

Started by Cindy Welch

6 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Cindy Welch

E-Z Up Commerical Grade Tent and Flourish Mesh Panels, New Mexico

E-Z ES100 Pop Up Tent 10 x 10 10X10 rust resistant commercial frame 10X10 commercial grade water/fire resistant fabric top Meets cpai-84 a…

Started by Natalie Voelker

1 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Ruth Jellema

Good Morning and Hello!

Good morning everyone! I am new to this site and new to the art world so to speak.  I started painting at my local civic center in January…

Started by Rosie Wilhelm

25 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Rosie Wilhelm

ArtExpo?

Hi, all - Has anyone done ArtExpo in NYC? It is expensive, $3550 is pretty much the cheapest price, but it seems the potential upside is en…

Started by carrie jacobson

5 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Help me win a Showoff Tent

I am one of the five finalists in the Showoff Canopy Giveaway. Please vote for me, Kale Van Leeuwen to win.  I would really appreciate it.…

Started by Kale Van Leeuwen

0 Jul 15, 2014

New Milford, CT, Fine Arts and Crafts Show

This small show, June 14 and 15, is put on by the New Milford Historical Society. It's situated on the green in downtown New Milford, a lov…

Started by carrie jacobson

0 Jun 26, 2014

Colt's Neck Art & Craft Festival (NJ) - Any info???

While standing in a very deep puddle at the Jersey Shore show this weekend, we were approached to submit an app. for the Colt's Neck Art &a…

Started by Bill McLauchlan

2 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Bill McLauchlan

What's the deal with New England shows?

Why aren't there many high end art festivals in New England?  Besides Bill from Paragon, who's fairly new, and Denise Morris Curt, why no b…

Started by Caroline Kwas

43 May 9, 2013
Reply by Robin Kolb

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service