Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'Illinois' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In search of Pro Panels (Black or Dark Grey)

Wanting to purchase 7ft or 8ft black or dark grey Pro Panels (not knock-down) to outfit a 10x10 booth. Currently living in the Chicagoland…

Started by Mike Baker

4 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Paul Roberts

selling jewelry display

Located in Northern Illinois,this custom display folds flat (except glass triangles) and fits into a hatch back. Easily handled, I'm only 5…

Started by carolyn washow

6 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Kathi Millet

Anyone do Spring Bloom in Bloomington Illinois recently?

The only review I can find is Colin’s from a few years back. At that point it was at a new venue. I understand that both the date and the n…

Started by Linnea Lahlum

1 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Jacque Crable

Glenwood Arts Fest, Chicago, IL

Glenwood Arts Fest is one of my favorite shows each year. I've been doing it for 7 years and have been in the same spot for 5 years. There…

Started by Gayle Weiss

0 Aug 20, 2014

Lakeview East Festival of the Arts, does anyone have info on this show?

This is my first Chicago show, and I'm not at all familiar with the area.  Is this a safe area?  Do they have overnight security?  Any info…

Started by Lisa Marie Crisman

12 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Colin Lapinskie

In search of a Midwestern August 2014 Show

Hi friends! I am still in search of a quality August 2014 in the Midwest. Any suggestions? In the past I have participated in Bucktown Arts…

Started by Jennifer Johansson

3 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

Naperville Women's Club

Has anyone applied and gotten in to this show? I applied last year and I didn't get in.  Today I was reviewing my application in Zapp to s…

Started by Roxanne Coffelt

3 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Roxanne Coffelt

Anyone doing Glen Ellyn IL? Can you tell me about loading?

Or have done it in the past.  Late August, "Glen Ellyn Festival of the Arts".   I’m just wondering….application states “Coordinated loading…

Started by Linnea Lahlum

3 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Ruth Jellema

Midwest Salute to the Arts?

I'm doing the Midwest Salute to the Arts show for the 1st time this year. Somebody told me that they have the artists set up their tents in…

Started by Robin Ragsdale

8 May 2, 2013
Reply by Elle Heiligenstein

Indoor art fairs

Hi, I am new to "insiders" so forgive if this has already been covered.  I am looking for some decent indoor art fairs in the Illinois, Mis…

Started by Cydne LaBonte

4 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Melanie Rolfes

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service