Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'Festival' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Miami/Brickell Festival of the Arts october

I just got accepted to the Miami/brickell festival of art that's taking place on the 20th-21st, i have not heard that much about this sho…

Started by Gebet Cecil Sannoh

3 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Nancy Reyna

Flats Festival for the Arts experience?

Anyone with experience on the Flats Festival for the Arts now that Howard Alan Shows has taken over? I'd be driving 4+ hours, it's expensi…

Started by Fletcher Dean

11 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Judy Christian

Arts Festival Conference 2018?

I'm a super newbie, finally able to start making lots of inventory and hopefully sell my work at art fairs. I happen to live in Deerfield B…

Started by Julie Roe

14 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Wendy Merkle

Spring Arts Festival (Gainesville, FL)

I received a post card for the Spring Arts Festival in Gainesville, FL. The dates ... April 7-8, 2017. It has some association with Santa F…

Started by Cindy Welch

8 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Review of Atlanta Dogwwood Festival 2017

Atlanta Dogwood Review... Everything just seemed to fall in place. Stormy weather was predicted for our drive there but during the entire…

Started by Greg Little

3 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Judy Christian

Marin Art Festival is back! (maybe)

Announcing the (possible) revival of the Marin Art Festival scheduled for June 18-19, 2016. I have been in talks with the Underwood Family…

Started by Curtis Beck

0 Mar 6, 2016

Show Review: Brandywine Festival of the Arts

The Brandywine Festival of the Arts takes place in a beautiful, shady park in Wilmington, Delaware. It's a pretty cool show, with good karm…

Started by carrie jacobson

14 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Christina L. Towell

Review: River Clay Fine Arts Festival Decatur, Alabama

We thought we would share our experience at the River Clay Fine Arts Festival which was held this past weekend in Decatur, Alabama. This wa…

Started by Craig Roderick and Sara Beck

4 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Joel Lockridge

Mystic and SoNo, CT, shows 2015

These Connecticut shows take place on consecutive weekends, and both involve Saturday-morning set-ups, which I despise. This year, that was…

Started by carrie jacobson

6 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Judy Christian

Mystic Connecticut 2015 - the review site has no "Submit button"

The Art review site has no submit button, so I'm posting this here for other artists.  I have attached a few images of work that DID sell s…

Started by Regina Valluzzi

5 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Judy Christian

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service