Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'Facebook' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Growing social media following at shows

Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get visitors to your booth at live shows to follow you on Facebook or instagram? People will…

Started by Derek Voigt

3 May 16
Reply by Susan Callaway

I'm interested in purchasing...Rant

I need a place to rant: I can't tell you how many times I get asked, when I post a piece of my art on Instagram or Facebook, "Is this piece…

Started by Terri Einer

13 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA

I like you. Will you like me back?

Time to click away on those Facebook likes once again, AFIers. A few minutes here and there and we all benefit. What does a "like" on your…

Started by Connie Mettler

66 May 10, 2014
Reply by Kelly Brown

"Each Show is a Little Christmas"

Here is an excellent article from the Rochester, NY, Democrat and Chronicle, by Mary Chao, focusing on the artists who live in the region a…

0 Jul 8, 2013

Help! Facebook "Events"

I've been all over the FB help and am so frustrated. I have created a FB event on my "business page" and now want to invite people to atten…

1 May 23, 2013
Reply by Lois Anderson

Facebook Cover Photo?

I recently uploaded a photo to my personal FB page -- it is pretty square, it includes 8 people, but three of them are short and the photo…

3 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Connie Mettler

Facebook "Likes" and how to do "it"

I have just finished going through Diana Ferguson's discussion asking artists to "like" each other's Facebook business pages, (good job eve…

8 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Melanie Rolfes

More Traffic for Facebook

How many of you have problems getting visitors to your Facebook fan page? Here is a way to get more traffic.  Using e-mails, blog posts, et…

Started by Mark Cato

0 Apr 27, 2012

I use MS Office Suite 2010.   I’d like to take my laptop to art shows and have people sign-up for my newsletter by typing their own contact…

Started by Bruce

16 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Bruce

They are jurying at The Grove today

One of the winter's biggest and most coveted art festivals is having its jurying today, the Coconut Grove Arts Festival. If you visit their…

0 Oct 12, 2011

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service