Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'California' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: 7' Oatmeal or Black - Pro Panels for 10'x10' Booth - California

I am looking to buy a 7' Pro Panel setup for a 10'x10' Booth or a couple of single panels.  Ideally oatmeal but black works too. I am loca…

Started by Anna M.

0 Sep 29

Looking for ProPanels in Southern California

Hi: Looking to buy ProPanels in Southern California. Open to all variations.  Thanks.

Started by Reuven Wallack

0 Mar 2, 2017

Redlands Festival of the Arts?

I have been looking for a show within driving range of Salt Lake City in May and came across the Redlands Festival of the Arts. It is a ve…

Started by Bob Ross

0 Nov 12, 2014

Can anybody recommend a Festival in the Palm Springs, CA area in January or February?

It is always nice to get out of the Salt Lake Valley in January or February and escape the nasty inversion. We made a fun trip to the Palm…

Started by Bob Ross

2 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Janell Mithani

Contemporary Crafts Mkt and aging shows in general -- thoughts?

I got an email from Roy Helms of Contemporary Crafts Mkt (CCM) stating that they didn't get enough apps to run the San Francisco show next…

Started by Kay Cummins

0 Jun 29, 2013

Marin Art Festival and California Festivals in General

I am a photographer and have just finished my 8th festival. My work is different than that of most outdoor, landscape photographers, in tha…

Started by Barbara Lee

8 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Ruth Finkenbiner

Arroya Grande Strawberry Festival

I'm a fine art photographer looking for a California show Memorial Day Weekend.  I'm considering the Arroyo Grande Strawberry Festival.  …

Started by Patrick J Kelly

0 May 4, 2011

Novato, California and Other points West, or What does a Promoter Do When a Show is Running Down Hill.

My wife and I have done tons of shows in the western US for over 20 years. We've been through many of the ebbs and flows that any of “real…

Started by Joe Clifton

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Joe Clifton

Travelling across from England for Labor day weekend and need to rent Pro-panels

I'm travelling across from England to Long Beach California for the Art Deco Festival on the Queen Mary and really need to rent some Pro-pa…

Started by Di Kaye

0 May 19, 2010

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service