Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'Atlanta' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PROPANELS FOR SALE: 10x20 Oatmeal booth 7"

I am selling a used 10x20 Oatmeal booth, 7" high plus a few extenders to make it taller.  Includes stabilizer bars, connectors, and corner…

Started by Anna M.

2 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Anna M.

Chastain Park Arts Festival

I will be in Atlanta this coming weekend and was wondering if there are very many AFI members who are doing the Chastain Park Arts Festival…

Started by Jacki Bilsborrow

3 May 7, 2015
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

Any Painters Planning on Pulling out of Ponce?

I've had a tough year so far with the shows, getting rejection after rejection. But I'm No. 1 on the wait list for painters at the Spring F…

Started by carrie jacobson

3 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Suzan Buckner

Introduction to AFI

I hope I am posting correctly. After being on the AFI site for several months I thought I would introduce myself as I have gained a lot of…

Started by Susan Toole

8 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Christina L. Towell

Has anyone ever been juried in and then bumped from a show?-Callanwolde, Atlanta GA

(From my blog post-trying to get others' views) This is my first post and inquiry.  I was so looking forward to doing this show at the Call…

Started by Amy Fletcher

7 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Amy Fletcher

Atlanta Midtown Art Festival Refunds

I Paul, You don't know me but I applied to Midtown Festival of The Arts for 2011 only to find out the show was cancelled. I have spoken to…

Started by Paul Flack

14 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Paul Flack

What do artists wish art fair directors knew about jurying?

Next Monday I will be on a panel at the ZAPP conference in Atlanta with the topic: "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about the Jury But W…

Started by Connie Mettler

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

Piedmont Park Arts Festival -- this weekend? August 20 & 21

Does anyone have any information about an art festival taking place in Atlanta this weekend in Piedmont Park, calling itself the Piedmont P…

Started by Connie Mettler

12 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Susan Thornton

Zapp conference - the good and the bad - any takers?

First, this topic was originally posted in the blog area, however am moving it to the jury part of the forum to hopefully get a healthy, fu…

Started by Michelle Sholund

0 Jul 15, 2011

Atlanta Hotels?

I'm doing the Dogwood Festival in Atlanta next month.  I'm looking for a hotel close by the show where I can park an oversized van; one wit…

Started by Jo Chamness

7 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Dann Jackson

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service