Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'Art' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Today's Art Work - What do people Want?

Hello everyone and Happy August.  I'm always extremely interested in Art, Artwork and the trends that people follow. Love to hear from you…

Started by David Bornancin

28 Aug 23
Reply by David Bornancin

Introducing Me

Hi All! I am a self taught painter working in acrylic, oil, chacoal & pastel.  I live in Los Angeles and am a mother of 4. Much of my…

Started by Donna Isham

5 Jul 17
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

Official Pro Panels for 10x10 booth for sale Chicago land area

Official Pro Panels for a 10x10 both for sale in excellent condition. Light grey color with no marks or tears. This is a complete set inclu…

Started by Nick Galatte

8 May 12
Reply by Mark cahill

ARTSWEEK or Cheesman??

Its my first time doing a show in Colorado and I only have the bandwidth to do one of these shows, there are no reviews that I could find.…

Started by DANI ARRECIS

3 Apr 2
Reply by Steve Sawusch

Deer Park Art Fair

I have been accepted to the Deer Park Art Show, September 1-2, 2018 in Deer Park, IL.  Has anyone had any experience with this show?  I can…

Started by Rosie Wilhelm

2 Feb 28
Reply by Rosie Wilhelm

Art In Bayfront Park Duluth MN Good Show?

Trying to decide if I should do this show.  Deadline is today.  I'm already signed up for another smaller show that weekend but did the Par…

Started by Denise Johnson

2 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Jon Hedin

Virginia Beach Boardwalk Art Show 2012

I had applied to this show back in the early spring and when then results from the jury came back, I found that I was placed on the wait li…

Started by David Cote

7 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Jane Doe

Seeking Help with Tent Set/Take Down

I am an artist living in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.  I'm looking for a strong person to help me put up and take down my Trimline ten…

Started by Marilyn Weisberg

0 Jun 21, 2017

Go Fund Me Request: Please help us launch a community clay art center ...

Our story appears at this link: https://www.gofundme.com/claytimesartstudios Please share with fellow artists to help us achieve a successf…

Started by Polly Beach

0 May 18, 2017

Chesterton Art Fair

Has anyone done the Chesterton Art Fair in Chesterton, IN?  It is not far from me.  But a few years ago I was checking it out and got the i…

Started by Roxanne Coffelt

2 May 14, 2017
Reply by Roxanne Coffelt

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service