Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barbara Grether's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry - already purchased tent and display. Thanks. "

Barbara Grether replied Dec 9, 2019 to Trimline Tent+Mesh Walls+Weights+Hand Truck in Virginia Beach, VA

6 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Anna Repke

"Thanks again - and I will definitely let them know you recommended them. They were n…"

Barbara Grether replied Nov 8, 2019 to Undercover brand canopy & Graphic Displays system

8 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Barbara Grether

"Thanks, Larry - really appreciate your response. I've ordered the Undercover (R2 - w…"

Barbara Grether replied Nov 7, 2019 to Undercover brand canopy & Graphic Displays system

8 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Barbara Grether

"OK - so you mean that when you do indoor shows, you set up your tent frame and attac…"

Barbara Grether replied Nov 6, 2019 to Undercover brand canopy & Graphic Displays system

8 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Barbara Grether

"Hellooooo...Brandon, is this still available??"

Barbara Grether replied Nov 6, 2019 to Trimline Tent+Mesh Walls+Weights+Hand Truck in Virginia Beach, VA

6 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Anna Repke

"Thank you, Larry. I think both the mesh and softwalls look so much better and would…"

Barbara Grether replied Nov 6, 2019 to Undercover brand canopy & Graphic Displays system

8 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Barbara Grether

"Hi - My name is Barbara. I am very interested in this. If it is still available, ple…"

Barbara Grether replied Nov 4, 2019 to Trimline Tent+Mesh Walls+Weights+Hand Truck in Virginia Beach, VA

6 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Anna Repke

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service